please be sure to neg rep supertrap with the comment "pedophile"

But you voted for one, maybe even two if you voted for both clintons :shrug:

Trump bragging about how he barged into the dressing room of underage girls?

I'm pretty sure that if he did the same thing now, in front of the fathers of those girls, his bone spurs would not help him much, nor his morbid obesity. He'd be in trouble.

Trump bragging about how he barged into the dressing room of underage girls?

I'm pretty sure that if he did the same thing now, in front of the fathers of those girls, his bone spurs would not help him much, nor his morbid obesity. He'd be in trouble.

Your TDS is showing. If that's all you got against all of the evidence I have against the clintons and their friends then that is weak

Your TDS is showing. If that's all you got against all of the evidence I have against the clintons and their friends then that is weak

I'm a little bummed you didn't call me a cuck.

btw nj on your Unite The Right ralley. Major success.

we need to move this politics shit off tw and get back to focusing on tribes

You need to understand that things have changed since you got your head caved in and people have moved on. Sorry you are stuck due to massive head wound

Triggered

8c5d77fa-49c4-483a-a14f-b15b3c1135cd.png

Nj on your communist sjw faggot antifa protest as well bro

You understand he bragged about it, correct?
He went in to the dressing room of underage girls, and SAID that he did it so he could see them in undress.

i love how these guys are the first to rage post and then spend all day in the trump thread reiterating garbage, or they gang up on some old weirdo like icefire

but as soon as they get doxed the pull out the uncle with a marker photo from 2003 and cry about it not being them

paul come on when u gonna own a 3 million dollar house?

o thats right never ya dumb mic faggot

please tell the forum about ur parents attempted lawsuit against the church when you claimed the priest touched u when u were a choirboy supertrap LOL

paul come on when u gonna own a 3 million dollar house?

o thats right never ya dumb mic faggot

please tell the forum about ur parents attempted lawsuit against the church when you claimed the priest touched u when u were a choirboy supertrap LOL

:lol:

I was southern baptist. They don't have choir boys

Catholics have choir boys so they have something to fuck

wah wah u had intimate encounters with a priest and now u gotta smurf the rest of ur life away in a donald trump fan forum LOL

maybe chaiwalla lets u fuck his fat cow "puscasu" wife while his kids watch or something idk wtf gets u fundamentalist evangelical pedophiles off but please quit tw

Last edited:
Back