dear ryan is it true you use TW money for medical bills

Well I just got a sweet ad for a "milliard wood folding balance beam competition..." which claims to be 9.5 feet long so I'll buy it so u get dat sweet ad rev

I may or may not be still alive

8d5c9616-a36e-44a4-a50f-04997d355247.png

I would say the only problem with the death of this shithole is that it won't be announced in advance. There will just be a day when everybody shows up and gets a 404 error.

It would be a lot more fun to have a week of "goodbye racists" parades.

I would say the only problem with the death of this shithole is that it won't be announced in advance. There will just be a day when everybody shows up and gets a 404 error.

It would be a lot more fun to have a week of "goodbye racists" parades.

rayn, please give us 2 weeks notice, it's wat a profeshunil wood dew

vanster, please promise us you will hold these parades, maybe we can convince mr. seinfeld to let you ride his klein in the position of honor at the end of the parade

Are we about to have another Mitch situation where everyone knows the truth and have seen the pictures and the guy in the middle denies it lmao?

The lawsuit comment was referring to Trump and the 6 of them that he's fighting.

Are you an idiot?

TW in a tailspin, no money and being sued.

LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS
Acting in a manner which threatens to bring legal ramifications upon the owners/operators of the site due to your actions can be consider grounds for removal for obvious reasons. Threatening any legal action against the legal entity of the site or the owners of said site - direct or indirect - is a great way to get your ass removed.

I keep forgetting to contribute (autism)

Change it to $10-$20 a year. Ill contribute next week. Can i contribute more than once?
ty

I'm not anti-tw, i'm a guy looking at my life, wondering if i'd put up with the same shit which I don't fucking have time for. And I don't even have a kid. I have enough trouble finding time for my fucking hobby which is playing pool. If i had to take care of this waste of life shithole I'd just say fuck it.

Back