[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Thanks Ixiterra. My zero fucks is appreciative

DgWUYprUEAAqbJ1.jpg

Border patrol apparently shut down I-95 south in maine and setup a checkpoint checking papers? They wouldn't let cars pass without checking citizenship. What the fuck? What country am I living in? This is fucking bizarre. This is some police state shit.

you don't got to go back home.....to the place and states that you destroyed

1529537523000.jpg

but you can't stay here

DgVTBC3VQAAhMbp.jpg

jokes on DRUMPF folks

pOJa6US.jpg

not enraged mental illness incarnate

i wonder if liberals laughed this hard about going to the moon or Apollo programs

things that white men did that they now try to somehow take credit for

Lisa has seen your huds, does not understand them, and when I've tried to explain, she says " is this place the only life he has?' Lisa does not like you. She does not like Havax. she understands that you fight for her. she thinks you both idiots. Lastly, she is afraid of Tele. He figured out who she was, posted pictures of her performing. We don't know who Tele is, but we're figuring that out. She's afraid of him.

I would be glad about this b/c clearly her judgement of human character is severely flawed. She chooses to spend time with a violent alcoholic, deciding who they dislike most on the internet...

afraid of random guy on internet half the world away

passes all her free time judging people posting on tw she also knows nothing about

but not afraid of guy who she is endlessly involved in domestic disputes with, assaulted her, strangled her, drives drunk, hit parked cars, and can't pay one cent or one good faith payment to York County on that over 3.5k he owes

yet she still posts her every thought, her every action, her every waking moment on open setting twitter and instagram on a thing called the internet.

where she apparently has an expectation of privacy with her selfies and emotional blogging on open public setting.....with her endless LOOK AT ME empty virtual signaling

she is a great judge of character for sure..........very wise indeed

we care a lot about what she has to say on a wide variety of topics she is also clearly fucking retarded about

:lol:

who says misery doesn't love company?

even if they are no longer together imo

Last edited:
if u knew
wat i knew
u'd meet w/ a rabbi and convert 2 jew

if u danced
the zoph dance
u'd always have green poo in ur pants

if u want
2 go 2 space
vote 4 donnie t w/ his smug face

u can do wat u want 2 do
ignore wat ppl tell u 2

u can live how u need 2 live
clean up the streets and deport those kids

vote donnie t, he will make your life sweet
vote donnie t, he always tweets the deets
he's all about the transparencies
like a teacher stuck in the late '80s

:flag: :flag: :flag: VOTE DONNIE T! :flag: :flag: :flag:

Last edited:
you don't got to go back home.....to the place and states that you destroyed

1529537523000.jpg

but you can't stay here

Each act, each occasion, is worse than the last, but only a little worse. You wait for the next and the next. You wait for one great shocking occasion, thinking that others, when such a shock comes, will join with you in resisting somehow.

But the one great shocking occasion, when tens or hundreds or thousands will join with you, never comes. That’s the difficulty. If the last and worst act of the whole regime had come immediately after the first and smallest, thousands, yes, millions would have been sufficiently shocked — if, let us say, the gassing of the Jews in ’43 had come immediately after the ‘German Firm’ stickers on the windows of non-Jewish shops in ’33. But of course this isn’t the way it happens. In between come all the hundreds of little steps, some of them imperceptible, each of them preparing you not to be shocked by the next. Step C is not so much worse than Step B, and, if you did not make a stand at Step B, why should you at Step C? And so on to Step D.

And one day, too late, your principles, if you were ever sensible of them, all rush in upon you... n my case my little boy, hardly more than a baby, saying ‘Jewish swine,’ collapses it all at once, and you see that everything, everything, has changed and changed completely under your nose.

Now you live in a system which rules without responsibility even to God. The system itself could not have intended this in the beginning, but in order to sustain itself it was compelled to go all the way.

-- Milton Mayer, "They Thought They Were Free: The Germans, 1933-45", excerpt

Just remember that, the next time the presdient calls the free press "treasonous", or says a class of people "infest" this country.

Fascism never starts with the gas chambers. But it always ends with them.

Back