[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You're doing a bang up job justifying your doublethink btw

sometimes u got to break a few thousand eggs if you want to stop your opposition and terrorism and people who don't like you

but don't be Kim Jong family when you do that or I will call you a murderer triple says

TRUMP IS GOING TO GET THE US NUKED BY KIM!!!
TRUMP IS BEING TOO POLITE TO KIM -- HE'S A MURDERER!!!

I can't keep with the triples of the world.

You talked yourself into being against the mission to take out Osama, so who came out on top here, really?

wat?

lol u are a complete fucking moron, and fool, just stop arguing with this fuck. he's completely gone.

No it wouldn't. Agreeing to talk doesn't excuse you from what you did. It's not a get out of jail free card.

You're assuming the objective was peace with Bin Laden. The objective was his death.

I didn't say it was. We're talking about morality here. Murder vs not murder. Not sure how this is getting lost on you.

For example, if bin laden could've been captured alive, is that a better moral choice than killing him outright? Not tactical, not "what if he escapes?", but if you could reasonably take him alive is that a better moral choice? Would you give bin laden a trial?

Just to be clear Tele, you don't think Kim Jong Un is a murderer?

I think he is an authoritarian piece of shit

but then again I think you are an aspiring authoritarian and zero power piece of shit

and all your words prove that to me in here

you clearly don't care about innocent people dying unless it doesn't fit your goals and agenda

Last edited:
wat?

lol u are a complete fucking moron, and fool, just stop arguing with this fuck. he's completely gone.

full blown TDS

serveimage

better or worse than Vanster's idk but it is reaching terminal stage either way

You talked yourself into being against the mission to take out Osama, so who came out on top here, really?

I never said anything of the sort you incompetent buffoon. I said in a hypothetical scenario of murderering bin laden vs engaging in talks with him, the morally superior position would be talks first.

Do your Democrat friends know how fucking bloodthirsty you are?

For example, if bin laden could've been captured alive, is that a better moral choice than killing him outright? Not tactical, not "what if he escapes?", but if you could reasonably take him alive is that a better moral choice? Would you give bin laden a trial?

You're talking about morality in regards to the guy who did 9/11.

Ask the families what they'd prefer. That's what I'd go with.

At some point peace isn't worth it over justice.

too bad Syrian, Iraqi, and Afghanistan families lives ruined don't matter much if anything at all to warmongering blood thirsty triple

who wants to pull the murdering authoritarian card on others in here

when he isn't abusing the useful idiot one

My democratic friends voted for the guy who killed him.

and children.......lots and lots of children

more than OBL last I checked......just saying

facts

I don't care! It's Bin Laden.

LMAO

I DON"T CARE ABOUT MURDER WHEN I THINK YOU ARE GUILTY AND WANT YOU DEAD

also.....kim jong il is a murderer and trump is the authoritarian

:king:

this is as poorly inconsistent as your selective demands for due process and being innocent until proven guilty

hillary not being a criminal because she wasn't charged......but trump not being charged YET proves how guilty he is going to be and SOOON

you are consistent about being entirely inconsistent.....that i will give you

Last edited:
Back