[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

can we talk about how the economy has only been doing the same it's been doing since obama turned it around and how FOX NEWS stated it was doing real shitty until a republican came to power, and nothing new was really done but now its all roses?

i think thats kinda weird

overtly pro-russia posters calling other people commies

classic

comments like this are so dumb they hurt.......they cause aneurysms

as if the commie + russia connection is what make the neo-Bolsheviks in our country so mad

weren't you a bernie-bot but hill dawg will do in a pinch voter?

sounds to me you benefited more from RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA than Trump did

Indictment: Russians also tried to help Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein presidential campaigns

Russian bot smurf check on aisle 3

serveimage

The patriots my ass

Last edited:
can we talk about how the economy has only been doing the same it's been doing since obama turned it around and how FOX NEWS stated it was doing real shitty until a republican came to power, and nothing new was really done but now its all roses?

i think thats kinda weird

i think you fuck dogs

and that someone should tell your local pound that you have exceeded local ordinance laws for how many rescue pit bull animals you can torture on one tiny backyard property

how about we talk about that?

He's actually stealing Kraft's superbowl ring in that photo.

Oh and it's from 13 years ago. You didn't mention that. Weird omission.

that's when Putin stole Kraft's super bowl ring (tru story)

which i hear he later sold

proving that Robert Kraft has funded terrorist regimes and commited TREASON against the USA

I hear Mueller has a sealed indictment ready for him and is going to be released any moment unless he gives up the pee-pee tapes of Ruskey hookers golden showering their last SUPER BOWL with TRUMP

(tru triple story)

He's actually stealing Kraft's superbowl ring in that photo.

Oh and it's from 13 years ago. You didn't mention that. Weird omission.

Stormy from 2006 just called

she said TERRORIST SUPPORT has no limitations

and neither does mindless gossip u soak up better than french toast

I believe releasing podesta's phished emails to WL an hour after the access hollywood tape had some effect

weird how you don't mention that

weird how roger stone knew about it ahead of time

weird how don jr met a russian spy in trump tower and then lied about it

weird how donald trump literally asked the russian government to hack clinton's emails

:shrug:

BTW when is this fuckin impeachment

Triple is getting even fatter with all this waiting and crying

lol says the guy who flipped parties and believes memes changed the outcome of the election

Mueller has a sealed indictment for PEPE as well if it makes you feel any better

also a huge new list of Russian-bots on TWITTER who may or may not been DNC insiders..........USA based and registered to vote with American birth certificates, citizenship, and passports

ANY.DAY.NOW

as more and more leakers instead get arrested and entire DEEP STATE + DNC goes down the tubes with them

:rofl:

I'll give you an exact date to look forward to. On June 15th two things happen.

1. The federal government gets full access to all of Michael Cohen's records.

2. Manafort is likely sent to prison for violating the terms of his release.

If you can't see why this is important then you're a fool.

Back