[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Since you are cool with Clinton pay to play... I have to assume you are fine with Trump doing the same thing... or Manafort I should say

Trump curse is real, another one bites the dust.

Anthony Bourdain, host of “Parts Unknown” on liberal CNN, said last week that he would poison Donald Trump if the celebrity chef was asked to cater a peace summit between the President and Kim Jong Un.

“Hemlock,” Bourdain simply replied when asked by TMZ what he would serve Trump and the North Korean dictator.

Hemlock is a poisonous plant that has been used as a method of execution. The video was published by TMZ last week, but is just now gaining attention.

Since you are cool with Clinton pay to play... I have to assume you are fine with Trump doing the same thing... or Manafort I should say

I never said I was cool with anything, nor did I accept your premise, I simply pointed out your sad attempt at deflection. Please take your bullshit somewhere else :lol:

Are you under the impression that's off the table?

Not at all. I'm sure by the 6th or 7th Manafort indictment, he'll roll over on Trump's involvement in tax evasion and bank fraud with the Ukraine in 2012.

I never said I was cool with anything, nor did I accept your premise, I simply pointed out your sad attempt at deflection. Please take your bullshit somewhere else :lol:

I simply asked for a comment.. I made no claim or comparison

The comparison came after your response

Not at all. I'm sure by the 6th or 7th Manafort indictment, he'll roll over on Trump's involvement in tax evasion and bank fraud with the Ukraine in 2012.

I'm not sure I follow. It's like you think the special counsel can't do two things at once. Manafort is being actively prosecuted and has pending charges. Trump is a subject of an investigation and they're currently trying to hash out an interview. Why are you acting like the ongoing prosecution of Manafort is proof they have nothing on Trump? It's unrelated.

I don't know how you would take that as a threat. I was implying Trump would cancel it and appoint himself president for life, or something.

297.png

You should go garden

Back