[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

U95qgzH.png

I completely agree. Every one of those people, cept for maybe the nerd ginger kid, looks like a waste of life.

Here's the difference: I understand there are idiots on fringe of both left and right. Were I to respond Tele's post by posting a bunch of pictures of rednecks with their maga hats, 11 teeth in their whole Goddamn head, food stains and God knows what else on their "Lock her up!" T-shirts, confederate battle flag proudly displayed in their trailer house window behind them, you'd say that they looked like "real Americans, God-fearing people."

I'm tall, have abs, impeccable hygiene, confident, high test levels, the smartest man in any room I walk into, women fawn over me, my penis is much larger than average, and I voted for Trump.

You don't find guys like me voting for Bernie.

what about the rednecks that drive drunk and beat their wives? them too?

I'll say this once. That happened after my hospitalization in 2016 and was for painkillers, not alcohol. It happened the night I got out of the hospital, and still had hydromorphone metabolites in my blood (as I do now, lol). The assault thing was an argument, and I yelled some threats one of which was that I'd strangle her unless she stopped yelling at my dog. Lisa is not my wife, and it's funny that you and Havax e-knight for her until I let you know she looks at TW and thinks you're both trash. Since I said that, Havax has been calling her a cunt (from his computer chair).

In person, looking him directly in the eyes, he'd shove his hands in his pockets and look at his shoes. Physically, he and I are 2 standard deviations away from one another, and he knows that. He's brave when he goes to rallies or sitting posting on TW. Were Lisa and I ever in the same place and I invited him to repeat the insult to her face, he would intelligently shrink back to his Tundra without a word, drive home as fast as he could, and then flame us on TW.

p.s. I was in some decent clans, and some shitty ones, Mesmerize being the shittiest. GreenHornet, Angel, Bionic, Mongoose, me. We put up with you but no one liked you. I'm the only one that still comes here.

Will that put it to rest? Can you talk issues now?

I'll say this once. That happened after my hospitalization in 2016 and was for painkillers, not alcohol. It happened the night I got out of the hospital, and still had hydromorphone metabolites in my blood (as I do now, lol). The assault thing was an argument, and I yelled some threats one of which was that I'd strangle her unless she stopped yelling at my dog. Lisa is not my wife, and it's funny that you and Havax e-knight for her until I let you know she looks at TW and thinks you're both trash. Since I said that, Havax has been calling her a cunt (from his computer chair).

In person, looking him directly in the eyes, he'd shove his hands in his pockets and look at his shoes. Physically, he and I are 2 standard deviations away from one another, and he knows that. He's brave when he goes to rallies or sitting posting on TW. Were Lisa and I ever in the same place and I invited him to repeat the insult to her face, he would intelligently shrink back to his Tundra without a word, drive home as fast as he could, and then flame us on TW.

p.s. I was in some decent clans, and some shitty ones, Mesmerize being the shittiest. GreenHornet, Angel, Bionic, Mongoose, me. We put up with you but no one liked you. I'm the only one that still comes here.

this owns gfg

wait, wait, wasn't it like one page back where Vanster said talking the issues WAS NOT what he comes to TW for?

but to laugh at other idiots and mock/ridicule other posters?

i thought the rest of this garbage was now the point and priority of this thread

maybe i missed something......du u no da wey?

so u told ur spouse ud strangle her and got no jail time

k8 sent me death threats and i replied "i own a gun irl i am coming to kill you" and cops showed up at my house at 3 am to take me to maximum sec (then they released me from the downtown courthouse in an orange jumpsuit in the middle of the day.... walking around mel lastman square in an orange jumpsuit with my mom :D)

i should have added J/K!!! at the end thats all i learned

shit got me a year of bs probation with a hot 25 year old social worker <3 and a handshake with the judge in front of kate and her family, she came up to me after court with the death stare like she was gonna murder me after that 1

also the defense lawyer i used is 90% of the time a crown prosecutor and worked at the hague for war crimes in sarajevo, skull and bones, mary hymen law (GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD)

Last edited:
and yet the charges were "strangulation - applying pressure to the throat or neck" and "dui Bac .10 - .16"

probably just best to accept the fact you're just a woman beating redneck drunk. denial isn't flattering.

also i'm not surprised anyone dumb enough to date you is dumb enough to be beaten by you and stay with you. wouldn't be the first stupid bitch to get choked out and stay. won't be the last.
you're really crossing the line here yo...bringing up video games from 18 years ago you're cutting me real deep bro
do you mean like the issues flash brought up and you ignored? like all the times you fabricate everyone thoughts and opinions and jump straight to projecting on them your fears of being a simpleton?

Last edited:
wait, wait, wasn't it like one page back where Vanster said talking the issues WAS NOT what he comes to TW for?

but to laugh at other idiots and mock/ridicule other posters?

i thought the rest of this garbage was now the point and priority of this thread

maybe i missed something......du u no da wey?

I'll even address that.

CT scan shows grade 2 tear of rotator cuff, and now not just a chip, but a hairline fracture in R. humerus. I won't be going back to work for at least 10 days, I'm laid up here and typing slowly. The good news is, that since television is boring af, I'll be in and out of here for the next 10 days, won't that be fun?

Anyway, since they found the fracture, they offered my a fentanyl patches (which I declined. .Paul Grey, Prince rip) but have upped the pills to oxycontin. I'm going to make a lot of spelling and grammatical errors this week, but I don't give a damn. I'll be here, lucky for everyone. <3

Even high, it's somewhat flattering that just being here off and on for a weekend, I can make this entire thread about me. I'm not even trying.

Last edited:
Back