Blatant vacation brag thread...

Cause it has no pictures. I'll hijack it and post pics from my Orlando weekend.
Orlando Eye.
http://www.quatraine3.com/tw2018/RobertBDay0325181mp029.jpg
Star Flyer opening in May
http://www.quatraine3.com/tw2018/RobertBDay0325181mp024.jpg
Looking north to Sand Lake Drive
http://www.quatraine3.com/tw2018/RobertBDay0325181mp025.jpg

The height is 400 feet up. Neat to stand at the edge of the capsule looking straight down at the ground. We ate at a Mexican restaurant called Uncle Julio's which was good. They also have a Yard House restaurant which has a bunch of craft beers. We walked in there to check the menu but the place was packed.

if you don't want to, or want to make fun of people who respond to your threads why do you make them?

a lot of people, myself included, respond out of boredom. I don't care where you go, it is more entertaining to see your reaction to people who respond

that way you can quit tw for like the 9th time

and yet we have no lives

am I the only one that finds these wheels ugly and tacky as shit?

I secretly hope for the destruction of all these stupid eyesores.
Well, they're fun to go on, looking straight down at the ground from so high up.

The Orlando wheel has some parts rusting, so your wish could come true. They do have nice restaurants to visit, and free parking. So it is a cool place to hang out.

Km6xPmh.jpg

wow is NGFM back on his "content" kick

how the turn tables

I just happened to go away last weekend, it was my birthday and 30th anniversary of meeting Laurie. That same year we went to Disney (everyone does after meeting someone), and walked International drive. It's much different today. We played putt putt golf, went on the Orlando eye, and went to Typhoon Lagoon at Disney. That's a cool water park, they heat the water, have a bunch of slides, huge wave pool, and even have craft beer (Cigar City Jai Alia $8.25, Sweet Water 420 $9.25).

See, I've started someone new though, a bucket list of going on those big eyes. I could visit Las Vegas and that would make 3 for me.

Mitch, your kids would have fun if you visit Orlando, go on the eye, eat at a restaurant, and visit Typhoon Lagoon arriving before 10am when they open.

Last edited:
I just happened to go away last weekend, it was my birthday and 30th anniversary of meeting Laurie. That same year we went to Disney (everyone does after meeting someone), and walked International drive. It's much different today. We played putt putt golf, went on the Orlando eye, and went to Typhoon Lagoon at Disney. That's a cool water park, they heat the water, have a bunch of slides, huge wave pool, and even have craft beer (Cigar City Jai Alia $8.25, Sweet Water 420 $9.25).

See, I've started someone new though, a bucket list of going on those big eyes. I could visit Las Vegas and that would make 3 for me.

Mitch, your kids would have fun if you visit Orlando, go on the eye, eat at a restaurant, and visit Typhoon Lagoon arriving before 10am when they open.

were you more excited about going to disney or being married to Laurie?

Yeah I'm out. Havax and Midst1, enjoy it fellas, sorry this is all you have in life, must fucking suck to be either less than 100 lbs or more than 300 lbs in your moms basement, whichever you are. GG fellas, been nice knowing ya. Raynman, please close this account ASAP. Have you shut it down yet?

Back