[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:rofl:

guy with beard is borderline retarded gg

no surprise

it's olde tyme knowledge that ppl get in2 journalism b/c they're only semiliterate and can't hope to pass any composition or literature classes @ evergreen state

posts like this r looking eloquent and deeply thought-out compared 2 their work

#Sad!

s7fxt65vzfb01.jpg

Question for immigration Hawks. Border security spending, in equipment and manpower, has exploded in the last ten years. It's never ever enough, even as apprehensions have dramatically declined and net unauthorized flows have slowed to zero.
border_security_chart_10e815826bf14d5658b80090998bce1b.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.png

What is the point where the border is secure in your mind? What should be done with undocumented immigrants already here? Is the financial cost of deportation worth it?

Question for immigration Hawks. Border security spending, in equipment and manpower, has exploded in the last ten years. It's never ever enough, even as apprehensions have dramatically declined and net unauthorized flows have slowed to zero.
border_security_chart_10e815826bf14d5658b80090998bce1b.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.png

What is the point where the border is secure in your mind? What should be done with undocumented immigrants already here? Is the financial cost of deportation worth it?
I'm guessing it's cheaper to deport them than fund them via social programs for however many years or decades before they become contributing members of society.

wat i liked about cooking was when the ~real~ mexicans would treat the chicanos like subhumans on the line

all those san diego/la doods would just respond w/ "I'M CALLING THE ICE MAN U DIRTY SPIC"

also, i thought mexican gangster polka was just something i made up as a wise ass response for those awful "what music do you like?" personality questionnaires they started to do on the first day of class in high school 4 snowflake kids like me

then i heard those narcocorridos :skull:

:bandit:

mcd's fry robot is ching chang chinese, not american

being chinese it is intellectually superior 2 85% of americans, not including that 1 and only american robot that was built (by indians) at mit 350 years ago

sry 2 dissappoint u and ruin ur calling dutch stupid, havax, but those chinks r just so goddamn smart

Back