[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

written words are pretty archaic

i mean Britannica might as well be written by Johann Gutenberg himself at this point

failtowel can't even bother to read his own digitized headlines

has been provably debunked, dismantled, destroyed by the online words in the sources he posted about almost every topic in this thread

i mean that is innovation in the modern age

no point in obstructing that kind of progressive progress i say

Last edited:
This video is going viral right now. Jordan Peterson just talks circles around a feminist. It's a great interview.

yeah I saw this the other day

it's very representative of how a regressive debates...they can't understand the words people say so substitute their own interpretation...over and over again after being corrected over and over again

Tele can you please look up the atomic mass of oxygen in your absolutely not archaic Britannica hard copy for me?

It took Google 0.18 seconds to return the answer, and everything I couple possibly ever want to know about atomic mass.

Go. I'll wait.

Tele can you please look up the atomic mass of oxygen in your absolutely not archaic Britannica hard copy for me?

It took Google 0.18 seconds to return the answer, and everything I couple possibly ever want to know about atomic mass.

Go. I'll wait.
ask it for a list of gender pronouns next!!

LMAO

DTwwDzxU8AAKDmp.jpg

i mean they can't even help themselves this week

between this and their stunt at the capital over daca shutdown

quick let's move our embassy to support them maga. is bannon still popular at pol? wait don't answer i don't care

Look what I just picked up boys!

s-l400.jpg

Bummer it was out of date before the glue was dry on the binding...

doesn't matter you wouldn't have opened it anyways

at best you would have said "THEY GOT NOTHING"

but nothing was actually hundreds of thousands of dollars

LMAO

phaytal just wrongly wings it

written word has no point or meaning under post modernism anyways

This memo is going to finally ruin the shitlibs and restore trump to glory! Holy fucks!

Finally a big maga for us! Ive been waiting over a year! I signed up for this!
Maga incoming my friends!

yeah I saw this the other day

it's very representative of how a regressive debates...they can't understand the words people say so substitute their own interpretation...over and over again after being corrected over and over again

i love the tactic of women all being underpaid

that women are 100% oppressed

but then JP tries to tell her some of the reasons why, discusses some of the numerous variables that attribute to this, and she tells him that he is "just generalizing" and to not do that

it is offensive

this is the funniest tactic ever

I AM FIGHTING FOR MY PEOPLE

well some of your people are......

DON"T YOU GENERALIZE US WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME

STOP STEREOTYPING FEMALES

EXCEPT WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR OPPRESSION AND FEMINIST FIRST OBJETIVES

Last edited:
These libtards are finally right where we want them once this memo leaks its trump 2020 victory in the locks boys!

This is the maga I signed up for a win finally not handed out by soros and the globalists!

Maga boys buckle up I got my hat on!

doesn't matter you wouldn't have opened it anyways

at best you would have said "THEY GOT NOTHING"

but nothing was actually hundreds of thousands of dollars

LMAO

phaytal just wrongly wings it

written word has no point or meaning under post modernism anyways

Guys. You know where a good place to put ever changing facts are? A book.

We'll just keep the millions of revisions necessary too keep it up to date on this thing called the internet. Make sure to check both places or you might be out of date.

Next year you can buy the updated soon to be out of date book to complete your set.

Go. I'll wait.

why do you need that? you got a degree from phoenix online

and here were my results

serveimage

serveimage

i only had to learn Spanish to not get a bullshit answer to your scientific discovery question

Guys. You know where a good place to put ever changing facts are? A book.

We'll just keep the millions of revisions necessary too keep it up to date on this thing called the internet. Make sure to check both places or you might be out of date.

Next year you can buy the updated soon to be out of date book to complete your set.

factual information doesn't really change that much tbh

Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica - Wikipedia

Newtonian physics haven't changed anything beyond revision number since 1687

Timeline of chemical element discoveries - Wikipedia

last element was discovered 8 years ago

before that 2004

Oxygen was discovered in 1771, before our nation even existed

i mean i don't know why i explain any of this to you since you are not actually a science person and clearly can't even read online articles

likely couldn't point to a book if your life depended on it

Last edited:
Back