Ok, tell me if this sounds sketchy to you...

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
I have a friend. He's 27, high school graduate, no career, doesn't work, lives with his parents. He pretty much just smokes weed and games. Not a bad looking guy, but not a super model or anything.

About a year ago a he gets a random message from a woman in Japan. I haven't asked but she looks to be about 30-35. They started talking, she came to FL, met his family, hung out for a week, then went back to Japan. They kept talking for the next few months, and he just moved there and they got married.

Now he has no training or college for any kind of a job, you MUST have a job there or get sent back apparently (i think he said he has like 90 days). He has no money and is like 5k miles away from home

Im trying to figure out what the deal is. I mean he's a nice guy and all, but she's fairly cute, apparently has a bit of money, she's educated, has a career as a teacher. Out of all the guys in Florida (not to mention the states) that she could pick...she picked a guy younger than her, no education, no career, no money, jacked up teeth.

I keep telling him he's going to wake up missing a kidney or something.

Is there some kind of scam happening in japan or something?

If he wants to sponsor her and bring her to the USA he needs to produce his tax returns to prove he can financially support her. He’ll need to hire an immigration lawyer to navigate the process. It’s an expensive and long process to get her a green card. If it all goes well it’ll cost $6k in plane tickets, $2k in lawyer fees, US green card application fees, (also need to get married 1st). Maybe 5months to 1year. If not, he’d better start teaching English in japan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If he wants to sponsor her and bring her to the USA he needs to produce his tax returns to prove he can financially support her. He’ll need to hire an immigration lawyer to navigate the process. It’s an expensive and long process to get her a green card. If not, he’d better start teaching English in japan.

I don't think that's the plan. They live with her family over there and haven't said anything about bringing her here

tldr stop making threads you fuckface

900-476890583-the-finger-hand-gestures.jpg

I don't think that's the plan. They live with her family over there and haven't said anything about bringing her here

If he stays illegally after the 90day visa waiver period, he’ll get caught and kicked out of the country and be banned from returning. I heard it could be up to 10years.

It’s possible he could fly to China or Guam every 90days to keep his status up to date.

That orient pussy will make men do some crazy things

Fucked up teeth are attractive to the japanese. They pay money to have perfect teeth misaligned.

Japan also has a baby making problem.

If he stays illegally after the 90day visa waiver period, he’ll get caught and kicked out of the country and be banned from returning. I heard it could be up to 10years.

It’s possible he could fly to China or Guam every 90days to keep his status up to date.

That orient pussy will make men do some crazy things

I think he's got something going with AFES

Ya everyone avoids eye contact and body contact and speak very little in public. Women are dressed to impress but largely ignored by small dicked Japanese men. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel over there

i had a sneak attack jap math teacher back in the day say that she and her husband were getting nearly $100,000/yr from the japanese government for their sneak attack fleet of kamikaze kids (8 and she was pregnant w/ number 9) even tho they were working in the usa to drive students away from STEM pursuits so that they might avoid another well-deserved double nuke delite

but i think they only pay if the kids are pure jap so idk wat this girl's scheme is

probly wants 2 piss her daddy off bigly by dating a white guy

There is a new variation of bubble tea in Japan right now called "Yankee". They take blood from an American and process it so that it is disease free but still nutrient rich. They make those little blobs and drink them up. If they have an american around , they get the blood while they are sedated or sleeping with a hollow needle. Shit goes for like $40 a cup.

c700x420.jpg

i had a sneak attack jap math teacher back in the day say that she and her husband were getting nearly $100,000/yr from the japanese government for their sneak attack fleet of kamikaze kids (8 and she was pregnant w/ number 9) even tho they were working in the usa to drive students away from STEM pursuits so that they might avoid another well-deserved double nuke delite

but i think they only pay if the kids are pure jap so idk wat this girl's scheme is

probly wants 2 piss her daddy off bigly by dating a white guy

got damn! /noob noob

Back