[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

one more thing cluless:

notice how things given arent appreciated as opposed to things earned?

anyone who has ever done anything of merit knows damn well that the only way you will appreciate what you have is by earning it

not my fault creampuffs like you are weak, stupid, and greedy with other peoples property. its a shame you werent taught these life lessons to make you a better and productive person

:sunny:

Lol jarhead says people earning <$30k need to pay their fair share and pay the same percentage as people earning $250k plus. Here’s a clue (!) dumbfuck - people earning $250k+ benefit more from the infrastructure and have much more to lose if the STHF. I’m not talking race war breittard I’m talking global pandemic or international war

absolutely

none of this means anything if we can't stop spending far more than what we make even during the absolute best of times and economic growth

but i thinks that has always been the plan tbh

DP712g-VQAAAPS4.jpg

be it muslims, africans, or mexicas does not matter anymore

to bankrupt us on all fronts

Mapping The United States Of Welfare | Zero Hedge

20171130_welfare_0.jpg

to use the ultimate Hegelian dialectic to justify further importation, further spying, further gubmt growth, further war (both abroad and domestically) until we hit the end of whatever sick experiment we have been tossed into the middle of......that has no choice but to end abruptly and badly along the debt course we are on

I dont see much differenty.. I watched a video of Nikita Khrushchev... talking about burying us

then reading up on the cloward-piven strategy coupled with alisnky's rules for radicals and it all makes sense to me... further exacerbated by greedy, scumbag politicians wanting to buy votes with tax dollar redistribution to stay in power. now toss in these fucking weirdo sjw types (which they have every Right to be that way just as you have the Right to shun them) and the decay in our society is pretty bad. they talk all this shit about unity while segregating us all through the facade called 'diversity', whether its alleged racism or class warfare or sexism / misogyny. fuck these people, they are a cancer

we march to the Nanny State and useful idiots rejoice

Lol jarhead says people earning <$30k need to pay their fair share and pay the same percentage as people earning $250k plus. Here’s a clue (!) dumbfuck - people earning $250k+ benefit more from the infrastructure and have much more to lose if the STHF. I’m not talking race war breittard I’m talking global pandemic or international war

i dont blame you for trying to defend stealing from others

it's in your nature, thieves want to keep thieving

need dem $$$ you didnt earn; why work when you can get it taken from others?

thanks for clearing up how poor your adjudication is

:sunny:

- people earning $250k+ benefit more from the infrastructure and have much more to lose if the STHF.

:lol: what a dumbass.

So people that make more than 250 have more to lose?

You are an idiot run entirely by emotion and zero logic

:lol:

my bad I didnt realize dutch had a cousin in Penn. It was an honest mistake. Usually when I see people whine as hard as you do with unintelligible remarks I figure they are planted in another country.

Look at the way he argues. He doesn't have the brain for it.

In fact, he is Dutch

Lol jarhead says people earning <$30k need to pay their fair share and pay the same percentage as people earning $250k plus. Here’s a clue (!) dumbfuck - people earning $250k+ benefit more from the infrastructure

How do you figure? High earners are more likely to pay for private schooling, they're not using public programs and they're not using public transportation, among other things.

It's well established that the tax payers and tax users are on an inverse relationship when it comes to who contributes how much. The lowest tax brackets (and those who pay nothing) by FAR use up more resources and tax revenues.

Low income people should be kissing the feet of high earners for keeping the system afloat.

Look at the way he argues. He doesn't have the brain for it.

In fact, he is Dutch

sorry superstoner, I am not arguing with anyone. I am not trying to validate points or make a stand on anything. I make my observations which are pretty apparent. You may now go back to zoning out staring at your lava lamp.

sorry superstoner, I am not arguing with anyone. I am not trying to validate points or make a stand on anything. I make my observations which are pretty apparent. You may now go back to zoning out staring at your lava lamp.

Maybe you should join me since I was talking about dipshit over there. Not you

How do you figure? High earners are more likely to pay for private schooling, they're not using public programs and they're not using public transportation, among other things.

It's well established that the tax payers and tax users are on an inverse relationship when it comes to who contributes how much. The lowest tax brackets (and those who pay nothing) by FAR use up more resources and tax revenues.

yes i'm sure the economy runs on public transportation and schools

"hey guys proctor and gamble here - we're going to ship our toothpaste on Amtrak be there in a few weeks no worries it's not going on public transportation or roads or being weighed by federal agencies along various stops as is required when shipping this and other materials ttyl paece"

edit- we were going flat broke under Reagan taxes it sure is nice we crated all these jobs with our taxed revenue

editedit - fuk why did I reply I am being trolled - or am I??

First of all..

The National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) is a government-owned corporation established in 1971 to provide intercity passenger train service throughout the United States. The name Amtrak comes from a combination of “American” and “track.”

Second of all..

Idiot

ok mr train engineer school me on the private train companies I only see that shit when I drive through the poor part of town

Back