Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Yea. I'm not buying all this shit. All of the sudden shit is going bananas with a pedo ring within Hollywood and now they feel the need to talk about it. Sounds like some great deflection work by someone to keep us from talking about something else.

Feldman should name drop immediately and any lawyer with half a brain would take the case just for the recognition alone, especially if Cory has anything hard.

Smells like shit.

Let me quote myself:

"They would attack and bring in people as they could, and they would only have a vague idea of what was going on until it got close to the date it was started at, due to a "banding" effect of time travel in the field, and because space time does not normally expand in a flat plane."

Cory might have just hit this. They call it "popping." Seem a lot like the stuff that started happening to me.

I remember now in 1980 drawing pictures that looked a lot like the Chinese J-20 fighter. That can't be good.

I specifically remember soon after the event reading that the police collected most of the evidence from the room, but the FBI took all the electronic devices immediately. The lap top was always in the possession of the FBI, never the Sheriff's department.
I posted something about that in the thread. When everyone received their electronic devices back from whomever, for many of them all data was gone while for others, any data from that day and night was gone.

They are doing everything they can to create a conspiracy out of this. To believe the official story is to believe the 911 commission report. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I still can't imagine what it was. If it was political then he would have live streamed it some way to the public. Or dropped off many copies of a manifesto to different media outlets in the mail the morning of.

And why were there so many gun? To do what he did, no one would need all those guns. And simply getting all those guns in his room would increase his likelihood of being caught prior to the shooting. So what advantage could so many guns possibly bring him?

The last I heard, you guys were saying this was a conspiracy. Obama with the jews and Colin Kaepernick. Did that fizzle out? what are you on now? Keep me up to date please.

Cliffs:

More than one shooter was involved.
No proof.
>100 pages of discussion.

100 pages of bs. This is sad. Hugely sad.

ne1 know why guy decided to do this he was a multimillionaire who took private

flights weekly lived the high life ne1 know his motivation

ne1 know why guy decided to do this he was a multimillionaire who took private

flights weekly lived the high life ne1 know his motivation
I keep wondering if humans are sent to earth to leave a legacy (memory) behind that will be seen or noticed in another life form. Otherwise, why would people do this? Like he was talking to some form of god and was told he must leave behind a legacy that will be noticed before moving on.

Think about the life many lead. They all want these 3 things in this order. Fame, Fortune, Legacy.

Fame and Fortune can go together and happen at the same time, but once that's done the legacy (leaving behind a memory) is the big thing. Legacy can be positive (athletes making records, movie stars, recording artists, politicians, inventors). Or it can be negative (terrorist). Then it becomes a question of how big the memory is verses how long it will last. Terrorists have a big memory because what they do is horrific. But a lasting memory is one where a face is etched in stone (Mount Rushmore), statue, or having your name in a record book.

Last edited:
And why were there so many gun? To do what he did, no one would need all those guns. And simply getting all those guns in his room would increase his likelihood of being caught prior to the shooting. So what advantage could so many guns possibly bring him?

There are a few explanations.

1) He wanted to inflict a wound to the NRA / Gun owners / Right by demonstrating the "evil" nature of how easy it is to get guns and do something like this.

2) He wanted to go out with all his guns. The pyramids are a testament to how people like to go out with all their shit. Gun collectors like their guns - so maybe he just wanted all of them in one place.

3) He wanted a challenge. Let's see if I can get all my guns into that room without anyone noticing.

4) He actually thought he might get to use them all in a standoff

5) He wanted a specific media narrative. To put on a big show. Perhaps he was manipulating the headlines and wanted it to show how "smart" and crazy he was.

Or some combination of the above.

PS: Actually how about this....

6) He is a guy who liked to get something for his money. He did not like to lose. He spent a lot of money on those guns. He was cashing out. He may have taken them to the range - he may not have. So - he wanted to get some value out of them at least once. Because buying all those guns and then NOT doing something with them would have meant that purchasing them was stupid. He didn't want to feel stupid. Taking them to the hotel only made sense since he wanted to be a "life long winner" with everything.

Last edited:
Garland Police keeping tight grip on documents two years after ISIS attack

paddock moved from Dallas around same time ...what is interested, a security guard was shot too... first terror attack on U.S. soil

Garland Police keeping tight grip on documents two years after ISIS attack
Police in Garland, Texas, are denying requests for key documents related to the first ISIS-backed terrorism event on U.S. soil in 2015, unde...

The tight hold on documents by police is making it difficult for a security guard who was shot during the event to learn whether an undercover FBI agent was there at the scene and knew that a terrorism event was being planned. The security guard's lawyer believes the FBI agent was trying to get close to the terrorists and may not have warned authorities of the event in order to keep his cover.

As the attack began, the undercover FBI agent fled the scene, but was briefly detained by the Garland Police. Part of that episode was caught on camera by the Dallas news station WFAA.

Court documents reveal that the undercover agent had been in contact with Simpson, and had even texted him weeks earlier, "Tear up Texas."

same narrativen as LV:

ISIS later claimed credit for the attack, making it the first ever ISIS-sponsored attack on U.S. soil, and at a May 11, 2015 news conference, Garland Police Chief Mitch Bates said, "At this time, we have no evidence that there were any other suspects involved in this attack."

Now, we are learning the missing hardrive from laptop...though on hour 1, this was a lonewolf and told, we may never know the truth... before they searched home, had opportunity to read hardrive in hotel suite, and question mary lou, after being originally a suspect and cleared...before any investigation, ...lone wolf determine is not even possible?

The obvious elephant in the room...
Day 1 ....investigators claim lone wolf...claim may never know reason why
Day 1 ...ISIS claims responsibility...

Day 2 investigators still clueless...timeline wrong and told lone wolf..mary lou still not interviewed

Day3 ISIS claims responsibility

Day 4 investigators still clueless, no hard drive still...timeline changes..lone wolf.

Day 5 ISIS claims responsibility, still claiming 6 months ago paddock converted.

Day 6 investigators still clueless and no evidence to contradict ISIS conversion...still claim lone wolf.

Day 7 Case was solved before it even happened...no conspiracy...obtw missing hard drive, check in time wrong, and the list goes on and on....with Ellen Dengeneres nailing interview with Campos, who now finding out, left country afterwards... shot in leg, like previous Garland Sting in 2015..with Ellen owning slot machines in Mandalay Bay, and other questionable ties... not to mention stock sell off by owner before and top floors above, where engineer was at, shows up, after campos was shot, though did not get word on radio before coming down, from the 33rd floor, where is owned by who, and includes 34 and 35th floor...

no, lone wolf, no matter what anyone thinks, or facts suggest, as evidence to show, Paddock did not have help or Converted, is not considered...still sticking to lone wolf theory...

obviously, clear what is going on.

Back