[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Soros gives Trump an a- so far we just need Miller to be fired and it would be an a+

This is better than Hillary in office even she wouldn't be sending troops to afganistan

Soros gives Trump an a- so far we just need Miller to be fired and it would be an a+

This is better than Hillary in office even she wouldn't be sending troops to afganistan

soros knew the right would oppose hillary's escalation in afghanistan so he got trump to do it instead lmao

they don't even know what to do now

soros trump report card:

tryoycg.png

jesus :rofl:

Old but timeless:

Then you realize the US gov't under Trump wants to create a Space Corps and Secretary Mattis has heavy investments in biotech firms that specialize in CRISPR tech and gene therapy. So those space marines might not be that far off

Give it a year, we're about to take another big step into space.

Then you realize the US gov't under Trump wants to create a Space Corps and Secretary Mattis has heavy investments in biotech firms that specialize in CRISPR tech and gene therapy. So those space marines might not be that far off

Give it a year, we're about to take another big step into space.

I'm well aware. I've told close friends that I am prepared to become a primarch.

we are so fucked

between trolls that just don't give a fuck about our destruction and msm/antifa actively seeking it

fucked, I tell you

it was a good run, boys

let's get on with it. make it quick.

Convergence in Charlottesville completes!
bald-eagle-flying-alaska-picture-22669-417839.jpg

:flag: The Spirit of the SuperEagle overcomes all! :flag:
The combined psychic energy brings PEACE and
drug free TRANQUILITY to a troubled State. :cool:

KEEP THE FAITH LITTLE HAVAX :rocker:

HELP IS HERE :flag: :bandit: now is NOT the time for meltdown every American is required to do THEIR part
in bringing the expected GLORY Of MAGA (GOM) to earth.

Now go forth and MAGA and :flag: :flag: and make GOM real :rocker:

The dems are accurate in the final notice aspect. If they don't win in 2018 and 2020 they will cease to exist as a viable political entity for a long period of time. Go the way of the whigs

Back