[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

That's really nice and all but saying 'it's a new day' won't change history and won't change a thing about Trump being just another hypocrite in the office. :)

I guess it'll just take a few years for most of you to figure it out, like with any president.

Remember all those media columnists openly calling for Obama's assassination?

they just hysterical......didn't know what else to say because so caught up in their manufactured moment

C3WUCRZUkAUr2D7.jpg

I understand many Americans don't care about the opinion of outsiders, but keep in mind it was you who voted in that warmonger of a Bush Jr. which led to this whole problem in the first place.

I think that this whole isolationist path that America is taking right now will bite the country in it's ass, because at one point America will be America again and wants to police the world as usual - but at that point i'm afraid a lot of things internationally will have changed and a lot of parties will be less willing to comply to whatever international policies the country or it's administration will try to implement. Trump is basically giving way for both Russia and China to become stronger players internationally and i'm sure he will be held accountable for that in the future.

America never wanted to police the world, the western world wants America to police it for them, and then bitches about it. Like it or not, America is the most powerful nation in the world, and yet we've been catering to other people's needs before our own. That's backwards. We have leverage over everyone, and we don't use it, and more often to our own detriment. Russia would lose a war against us. China would lose a war against us. Russia and China together would lose a war against us. Though not without great cost to all sides involved, hence why it won't ever really happen. That doesn't mean we should bend over and take the raw side of every deal.

And it's not even an isolationist policy. It's been said hundreds of times. You want a trade deal? We'll give you one. You want military protection? We'll provide it. You want an ally? You've got one. But it's a two way street and we expect a fair, reciprocal relationship. It's really not complicated. 60 million Americans were tired of getting the short end of the stick and a "well what are ya gonna do?" shrug.

That's really nice and all but saying 'it's a new day' won't change history and won't change a thing about Trump being just another hypocrite in the office. :)

I guess it'll just take a few years for most of you to figure it out, like with any president.

Such a negative Nancy considering it's really none of your damn business. See, new America says fuck off.

America never wanted to police the world,

You're completely delusional. This is a peculiar delusion only Americans seem to have, I guess that's the propaganda you're fed. The United States doesn't maintain 8000 Abrams tanks, 4000+ attack helicopters and 10 aircraft carriers gritting its teeth. American military is an imperial one and has nothing to do with "policing", which implies de-escalation, the opposite of American doctrine. 50k American troops in Germany says they aren't there to "police", but to occupy.

I understand many Americans don't care about the opinion of outsiders, but keep in mind it was you who voted in that warmonger of a Bush Jr. which led to this whole problem in the first place.

I think that this whole isolationist path that America is taking right now will bite the country in it's ass, because at one point America will be America again and wants to police the world as usual - but at that point i'm afraid a lot of things internationally will have changed and a lot of parties will be less willing to comply to whatever international policies the country or it's administration will try to implement. Trump is basically giving way for both Russia and China to become stronger players internationally and i'm sure he will be held accountable for that in the future.

i don't understand this view

obama took bushes torch and ran with it

not just in the continuation of bullshit he was doing with war and spying

but with overthrowing Qaddafi and Assad

in using SA as a proxy throughout YEMEN to OMAN

What we are doing is not sustainable. Everyone paying attention realizes it isn't returning on our $. That it is doing detrimental harm to both ourselves and the planet.

In regards to trade and relationship being destroyed.

Apples $14.5 billion EU tax bill highlights overseas earnings hoard - LA Times

EU sues Germany and Britain over Volkswagen emissions scandal | The Independent

Robot rights: EU votes to grant to Cyberdyne T-800s | TheINQUIRER

EU already achieved that long ago. EU was fucking done long before Trump got elected. Hence what Brexit was all about.

Soros: The European Union is a “Failed” Experiment In “International Governance”

don't believe me listen to your dark eye of sorrows himself.

Our Roman empire can not and will not sustain the reach we have forever. We are on the brink of dissolving internally as we are through our absurd foreign policy. Lessons long ago learned through the decline of any global empire and superpower.

Don't get me wrong though: i don't have anything against America. I love your country, hoping to visit next summer even. I just think it's very remarkable that many Americans don't see how it's not the fault of 'other countries' begging them for interventions etc. but that it's your own militairy industrial complex that has been bleeding you dry for decades now. Corporations making billions of dollars not only over death and displacement in the Middle East, but very much as well over the death of American citizens participating in these meaningless wars. I think it's just really silly to see that now there's a new president who - maybe even rightfully - states that from now on it's America first - but still won't address where a lot of problems have come from. As from what i'm seeing it's just blaming Obama and the previous administration(s) for what happened, but i havent seen him adressing the real problem / mechanism behind all these problems that we (Europe as well) are facing.

America: ahh shit it sucks controlling all these natural resources in the world by projecting overwhelming force and bullying nations to maintain US-friendly governments. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to keep making a lot of money. Sure wish the rest of the world didn't force us to do this!

:lol:

You could make your own army and build weapons.

No thanks, we'd rather have public healthcare and free education. Many Americans live in chattel slavery, forced to join the imperial military in order to have any hope for a future.

I just think it's very remarkable that many Americans don't see how it's not the fault of 'other countries' begging them for interventions etc. but that it's your own militairy industrial complex that has been bleeding you dry for decades now.

but i havent seen him adressing the real problem / mechanism behind all these problems that we (Europe as well) are facing.

1.) Those 2 statements together don't work.

2.) And then you follow up with help us

As for addressing real problems.. think closing borders is a good start? I do.

P.S. Don't wait for us this time. Stand up and be counted for what you are about to receive. :lol:

in other words.. take care of your own shit.

How is me pointing out that six US states trying to secede is a little bit bigger of a deal than airport protests and women's marches melting down?

I think you're confused.

u r suchan insufferable pussy i srsly pray dat u find urself facing extreme physical harm n assault it is only recipe r success lol smdh :jester:

No thanks, we'd rather have public healthcare and free education. Many Americans live in chattel slavery, forced to join the imperial military in order to have any hope for a future.

And they appreciate your gratitude.

1.) Those 2 statements together don't work.

2.) And then you follow up with help us

As for addressing real problems.. think closing borders is a good start? I do.

P.S. Don't wait for us this time. Stand up and be counted for what you are about to receive. :lol:

in other words.. take care of your own shit.

How about you stop starting wars every 2 years, displacing millions of people because the people will have to go somewhere, and they sure as shit aren't crossing one of the oceans your country is surrounded by. Deal?

Back