[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

This has absolutely nothing to do with the non-desire to create businesses, and everything to do with young people graduating college with crippling debt that grows exponentially if they don't start paying it off immediately.

You would probably find that back in the day, most people who started successful small businesses probably didn't even go to college.

That would be a good start, go and do something worthwhile instead of studying worthless shit in college.

Sure, go to university if you want to be a Lawyer, Doctor or Engineer but otherwise fuck off and go to work.

A real concern for Americans should be diabetes and heart disease and hitting the gym. Ordinary people have no control over international politics, let alone national politics, let alone state politics, let alone regional politics etc. keep your dick strong and keep it pumping up n down in girls 10yrs under your age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is a genius troll.
Doo is acting like a 15 yr old who got a free ticket to a Beiber concert "they CALLED ME"!!10!!1 :)

:rofl:

It's interesting why our foreign policy is aligned with communist china vs break away independent Taiwan. Next up is trump talking to Tibet. Obviously the left is pissed off, number one leader of third rate communist tyrant Fidel Castro just died and now number one communist state china is being told to go fuck themselves

It's really just about a loud mouthed American president now equipped with a twitter account. I wonder what Benjamin franklin would write in 1200 letters or less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trump would be a fool to pass up a free tibet.

lol @ cenk bending the knee

Now, this is exactly what I've been saying to Democrats and President Obama. That you could do this stuff. If you really want to apply pressure, there are a thousand ways to apply pressure.

But they would never do it. I'm sorry, if you're a Democrat, and you like Obama, I hate to break your heart and you want to hate me for it and that's okay, but Obama wouldn't have done that.

That's not who he is, he is not that guy. And in this case, it is an absolutely fact. Because he is president right now. If he wanted, he could have pressured Carrier. But he didn't pressure Carrier. He didn't pressure United Technologies, and he didn't threaten to take away their contracts. Because he's not that strong. And he always thinks, his default mode is there's nothing we can do. You guys don't understand. There are consequences.

No. I do understand. What I'm asking you to do is to risk those consequences to protect American workers.

And you didn't do it, and Trump did it, and now he is going to get a world of credit...

This has absolutely nothing to do with the non-desire to create businesses, and everything to do with young people graduating college with crippling debt that grows exponentially if they don't start paying it off immediately.

Well it's kind of hard to pay off student loans when one receives a degree in gender studies.

Everyone involved -- colleges, students, banks, and the government entity running financial aid -- are all guilty of creating this mess.

Last edited:
Well it's kind of hard to pay off student loans when one receives a degree in gender studies.

Everyone involved -- colleges, students, banks, and the government entity running financial aid -- are all guilty of creating this mess.

You have ALOT of fucking nerve to post that common sense observation.

Rot in hell, you misogynistic, homophobic, racist bastard.

your eyes are lopsided and your nose is crooked.

FU! :fu:

gender studies is a waste of time when 3/4s of the class has been "almost raped" but counts it as AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then even lies to the point of saying HE DRAGGED ME UP THE STAIRS BY THE HAIR WITH A KNIFE when the truth is she just invited u in to fuck and got fired from her job the next day

the green haired x-man mutant race aka sjw

f4c84c1cbc4904012e53341bc5b10873.jpg

This is exactly what I was talking about several pages back as to why I despise progressive scum.

Fuck those people. Intolerant, hateful fucktards too stupid to understand that everyone has free speech whether they like / agree with it or not.

Dont like their message? DONT LISTEN. DONT BE TRIGGERED. Simply go about your business since they make no difference in your life. It's not complicated.

I've been watching a lot of TYT over the years, mainly because all the "conservative" shows are bought by jews so they peddle the same shit and don't teach me anything new that I already didn't know. Rabid zionism 24/7, failed corporate ass licking etc. With TYT, at least you're paying attention to the enemy.

On election night, Cenk almost came back to sanity. You know how lights sputter when you turn them on sometimes? You could almost see that behind his eyes, the realization that the hysterics and the lying of the commie left had gone too far. But no, he went right back into his old antics. You know, Cenk's actually a very intelligent man. I don't know if you knew this, but he was a neocon in the 90s, or what we'd today call a neocon.

Neocons of course historically were jews, old Trotskyites, red-diaper babies, who converted their views in the 60s-70s after the publication of The Authoritarian Personality, abandoning the state control of everything because it's not necessary for total jewish control. You can sucker more support for endless wars for Israel from the religious morons by slightly nodding and winking, when you pretend to care about godliness and patriotism a little bit. I mean, even though you don't, because you're a kike.

Anyway, Cenk was a neocon and he wanted to show his Turk pride and to fuck with the Armenians, who the Turks hate with gusto. So what to call his show? The Young Turks of course, who killed 1.5 million of the little Armenian bastards, including Ana Kasparian's grandparents :)lol:). It's another good example of how every group is allowed a group identity, a RACIAL group identity, except for White people.

At some point in the 90s, he saw which way the wind was blowing, which way the academic brainwashing by jews had led opinions, so he shifted to this nonsense "progressive" agenda because being a smart guy, he knew how stupid these libtards are and how easily you can sucker them for money.

not gonna lie, when that mexican chick starts talking about getting laid - would def bang that into the next dimension. would probably get hit with a sexual assault charge the next day tho.

Back