[NFL PLAYOFFS] Conference Championship Weekend

Covers.com has

NE as 3 pt favorite and the O/U at 44.5
- Pats and under

Carolina as 3 pt favorite and the O/U at 47
- Cards and the under

xcuMeAr.png

The Chargers have applied to trademark "Los Angeles Chargers."

It looks like this is really happening. Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reported Monday the Bolts were working to "finalize" a deal to share the Rams' new stadium in Inglewood. The Chargers' trademark application, which was filed two days after the league approved the Rams' relocation bid, should be the final nail in the coffin. The Chargers' inevitable move effectively squashes any hope the Raiders had of returning to Los Angeles. Relocating to San Antonio might be the Raiders' best option at this point.

The Raiders will actually do better in San Antonio, because it's a Red state, no state income taxes, no liberal BS, not as many Mexicans. I really don't see LA supporting two teams when the prices to attend the game are so high. The Mexicans love to visit Disneyland and SFMM, but I don't think they go to the football games.

Last edited:
The Raiders will actually do better in San Antonio, because it's a Red state, no state income taxes, no liberal BS, not as many Mexicans. I really don't see LA supporting two teams when the prices to attend the game are so high. The Mexicans love to visit Disneyland and SFMM, but I don't think they go to the football games.

Mexicans make up like 90% of the Raider fanbase, what the fuck are you talking about?

Uhh lots of Mexicans in San Antonio..... Probably rename the team the San Antonio El Diablos or something even.

We need to win more than 1 SB before popping off like Pats fans.

Its okay for Richard Sherman to slap Harbaugh on the ass and tell Tom Brady you mad bro and both are celebrated by the 12s, but Cam is a poor sport for throwing a flag. 12s logic. Fuck I hate our fanbase.

Let's be honest, that person isn't a football fan. She is a fan of being a fan, because it is popular.

Rooting for the Panthers from here on out.

Brady has no reason to retire hes also 2 years younger and his style allows him age better also being in patriots system slant passes etc. He also has no neck injury either which is killer stingers are the worst.

Manning is done anyway I don't honestly know how hes starting he cant throw a fucking spiral

He has always thrown a shitty ball. His problem is he can't throw the ball down the field without having 5 seconds in the pocket and a couple injections before the game.

Patriots placed ILB Jerod Mayo on season-ending injured reserve with a shoulder injury.

Mayo hurt his shoulder in the third quarter of Saturday's win over Kansas City. The two-time Pro Bowler only played 36.2 percent of defensive snaps this year as the No. 4 linebacker behind Dont'a Hightower, Jamie Collins and Jonathan Freeny. New England can save $8 million against the cap by declining Mayo's option for 2016. Mayo is also due a $4 million roster bonus on March 9. If Mayo intends on staying in New England, he'll likely have to restructure his contract.

Back