wth is w/ checking every stall in a public bathroom by jiggling the handle

a while ago at work there was a guy who would check if the stall was occupied by basically running into the door. you'd be sitting there, posting on TW, and you'd head a loud SLAM as he'd just smack into the door. the latch was hella loose and close to falling off the door because of the constant abuse.

I'll take gentle handle jiggling over that.

I don't even understand how someone would think that's normal or acceptable. Were they retarded or just Indian?

OH LOL guys i didnt mean i have to take shits in public restrooms i mean at my place of employment where i work in this office building thats like fourty stories tall lol i mean like fuck how hard is it to poop these days lol

I've never understood why the bathrooms in my places of employment are always trashed. we're computer people and yet there's still pee all over everything.

where i work one of the companies has a lot of asians who stand on the toilet seat to squat and piss getting piss all over the seats. they won't use the urinals for some reason.

We chopped a foot of the tops of the doors to stop them doing that. If you sit you cant be seen. if you squat its "herro everboddy"

Rln1RHR.jpg

Once in a while, you have to go. In airports, find a bathroom at the end of a terminal, usually empty. Other option is to use a fancy hotel bathroom. You'll barely find anyone in them, because there people go in their room. I've driven from work to a Double Tree hotel 5 minutes away.

Once in a while, you have to go. In airports, find a bathroom at the end of a terminal, usually empty. Other option is to use a fancy hotel bathroom. You'll barely find anyone in them, because there people go in their room. I've driven from work to a Double Tree hotel 5 minutes away.

lol fuk

I got a serious question, every time I go I let out a lot of farts in the beginning. How do you prevent the sound from coming out.

ty

I look over the stall! And say hello to the occupant to ensure politeness. ROFL! [emoji61]🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a serious question, every time I go I let out a lot of farts in the beginning. How do you prevent the sound from coming out.

ty

y would you want to? let that shit out, loud and proud! what are u, beta?

I love you Robert.

I've never understood why the bathrooms in my places of employment are always trashed. we're computer people and yet there's still pee all over everything.

They're germophobes. They won't lift toilet seats or flush or touch anything. If they do flush it's guaranteed they used their foot. If they are desperate to shit they will line the toilet seat with dozens of paper towels and then leave the whole mess when they're done.

Last edited:
Back