Baltimore THE DEATHWATCH

except its a proven scientific fact niggers are inferior

for starters (brain size chart):
Race_brain_size_cranial_capacity.png

+ https://abc102.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/brain-size-and-correlates-with-iq/
That chart also shows that Eskimo's and Siberians have the largest brain capacity.

Perhaps brain capacity is also related to temperature of the environment?

Also SexxxGodSteve is my biatch. :attention

That chart also shows that Eskimo's and Siberians have the largest brain capacity.

Perhaps brain capacity is also related to temperature of the environment?

Also SexxxGodSteve is my biatch. :attention

perhaps partially, but thats ultimately irrelevant with the additional link that shows IQ correlates with brain size. temperature doesnt affect cranial size through nurture either, therefore its genetic.... tldr: therefore niggers are genetically dumber

lmao at that graph. not like it actually matters, no one uses their brains these days anyway.

ive def met many smart black people, and many dumb white people...

youre referring to commoners, and thats the expected norm. and if thats your claim, then your experience is clearly with other commoners.

as with any distribution theres outliers, clearly theres some smart nigs, dumb azns, etc. even smart chimps, smarter than the dumbest humans.

lmao at that graph. not like it actually matters, no one uses their brains these days anyway.

ive def met many smart black people, and many dumb white people...

well this solves everything

forget the bell curves that show niggers average iq 15-20 points lower than non-hispanic Whites

i know a black guy, hes smart

statistics should be illegal

according to liberals all human breeds must be identical (only exception: skin color)... yet breeds of any other species are allowed to vary.

may as well be a creationist with that logic lol

I think its poor taste at this juncture to talk about one race being smarter or dumber than the next. We know the destruction that negropods wrought daily, in the US and around the world.

What we should be doing is throwing ideas on how to segregate without calling it segregation. At this point it has nothing to do with HATE. I am not RACSIST and I think its safe to say that ALOT of people are not Racsist. Just because you have made an opinion based off of watching so many news stories and videos for your whole LIVES on blacks acting insane on a daily basis...you learn something.

Mark 3:24
If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

You cannot but be divided if your population exists of many tribes and clans.

Rome FELL for this VERY FUCKING REASON. AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT!
Neapolitan societies do not survive. You cannot inject invaders without warfare.
Look at the poor fucking native americans. Their people were not of vast numbers to begin with and when the white man came and conquered them and the land through warfare and then financial appeasement they fell.

The majority of people in this nation my census are still Germanic Europoids and sub groups and slavagroids we still have time to turn this around.

No hate just facts. Defend your people.

White GeNOcide Project - Exposing White Genocide

Decent black people don't want to live next to niggers either, now what.

I have seen Decent Blacks revert in seconds and stand united with their shit brethren. I'm talking about Survival of our White Race in the WORLD.
Our nations In Europe are being ransacked by MUDS and it is effectively genocide. In the USA the same thing is happening but at a much higher accelerated rate. This is DESTROYING are true ethnic cultures. These "people" being created can't even claim racial owner ship of a history or historical back ground. Its death of CULTURE and the RISE of MUTANTS.

according to liberals all human breeds must be identical (only exception: skin color)... yet breeds of any other species are allowed to vary.

may as well be a creationist with that logic lol

I think they do acknowledge that black men fuck better, run faster, jump higher and longer, are stronger etc but apparently the differences end at the neck.

perhaps partially, but thats ultimately irrelevant with the additional link that shows IQ correlates with brain size. temperature doesnt affect cranial size through nurture either, therefore its genetic.... tldr: therefore niggers are genetically dumber

How about a cold environment presents more challenging conditions, the brain compensates by growing a little bigger? Or, cooler temps require a larger mass of blood in the brain to keep the core warm? This brain would have more connections, therefore higher IQ?

:eek:

Last edited:
How about a cold environment presents more challenging conditions, the brain compensates by growing a little bigger? Or, cooler temps require a larger mass of blood in the brain to keep the core warm? This brain would have more connections, therefore higher IQ?

:eek:

or rather those in that enivronment are prefered for selection based on iq not muscle else die off. so the survivors iterate this way over the generations and u see bigger brains.. because hats have been invented long before early man trekked into the cold in the first place.

but perhaps im wrong... if the nigs moving into finland suddenly start dying from brain freeze ill concede my point :)

Last edited:
or rather those in that enivronment are prefered for selection based on iq not muscle else die off. so the survivors iterate this way over the generations and u see bigger brains.. because hats have been invented long before early man trekked into the cold in the first place.

but perhaps im wrong... if the nigs moving into finland suddenly start dying from brain freeze ill concede my point :)
I'm just playing devil's advocate, it's just that there are a few discrepancies. However I do believe we have a larger brain due to a more challenging environment.

And they might die of brain freeze, given that they wear their hats backwards and pants around their knees.

Colder European Climate conditions have produced.
Anyone with eyes that looks at white nations can see
the gains that have been reaped by conditions.
And indeed the largest of Man on the earth are Nordic
Germanic peoples.

The base (bbq are the best but thats my taste)
Throw in 2 large cans. or 3. all depends on how many you have
running from the groids in your camp.

main_baked.png

body and flavor
1001029_037600069519_A_400.jpg

body (cheese packet or no cheese packet)

The cheese packet is optional. You may be able to save the cheese packet and use it to clot gun shot wounds of your group.
image.jpg

A few boiled potatoes, sliced then diced
then thrown in. If you have no pot to
boil them then put them on a rock to
cook in the fire and move them around
with a stick. Make sure its not a stick
used to fling shit around with.

You can also pick some wild onions that grow
...wild...they are free. Throw them in for flavor

Back