so who is best dueller in t1

wat if it like 30-10 idk y u r so srs about this

anyway i have 2 year of demo to go through i am looking but i find first hint of ur upcoming loss this 1 say @ 1 point u and i very even next i will find demo of ur loss gg

3yufOs7.png

here the proof that we were at least even for awhile https://www.sendspace.com/file/6xy5aj
0svZQq8.png

now i can be cheap and just post the demos from before you reconfiged and were saying u were on shitty mouse cuz those ones i beat u really bad in but i dont want to gloat @ not beating u when u were saying u @ ur best so i gotta find demo of u when u were g00d

yHsrprO.png

but u do say u will quit tw if i post any demo of beating u badly and i think that is lame cuz i will find this demo and i do not want u 2 quit tw

Last edited:
y not? arena players better suited to combat in general than pure ctf players. lt is extremely restricted. ppl who mainly play lt would be more used to epack disc/cg/gl which isnt the most optimal loadout. i think this is clear when ctf players play arena and complain when someone kills them using shield or when they get double sniped before they even seen an enemy. base ctf and arena both have greater variety in terms of combat u no

btw, dare did u use demo drop script like this http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6Pj4Lm6F

ur lucky i have many demo to look threw izza or else u already be in tribe jail

this is where u goin u fukin scum

BNeoJEu.jpg

very lucky i have many demo
pVgS7sk.jpg

well fire posted an out of context conversation we were having in a quake server but i can see the confusion. i was mainly complaining that all the people who were the best dont play any more. maybe izza has always been GOAT i do not know but i had the impression that there used to be much better duelers. so if u cant even beat izza those ppl would just trounce you. but tbh rtcl i havent even really seen u play that much unless u were smurfing and we've never duelled so i have no idea how good u r, but i just found it unlikely that you would come out even against izza.

i was an arena player but shadoh keep calling me non player wat the fuck

crow s_hift says u are great dueler congratulations

haha, number 1 for sure in annihilation, but in base, no where near top.

i would say im good at base duel, but not as good as the top players. with time ill get better. im still pretty new in base compared to most of you guys here.

ps: i would like to duel rtcll one day in anni arena. :lol:

well fire posted an out of context conversation we were having in a quake server but i can see the confusion. i was mainly complaining that all the people who were the best dont play any more. maybe izza has always been GOAT i do not know but i had the impression that there used to be much better duelers. so if u cant even beat izza those ppl would just trounce you. but tbh rtcl i havent even really seen u play that much unless u were smurfing and we've never duelled so i have no idea how good u r, but i just found it unlikely that you would come out even against izza.

u r bad at vidya game fuk urself

game evolved the ppl thhat kept playing got much better than the best players from the old game

maybe if old good players kept playing theyd still be the best but who knows

most of us were kids when the game first came out so putting a kid vs some pro gamer nerd the kid is gonna get owned

now when old great players come back they are terrible usually the only exception to this ive seen is Natural

u r basically comparing ppl who played in 2003 to ppl that have had 10 years of pratice the ppl with more practice are ognna win and there isnt much more as far as strategy goes to learn

its @ the point where even doods with super good autoaim like l,spiro lose to good players

if u took all star ctf team or arena team from back then and put them up vs allstar team made up of ppl from the last 5 years ud probably see #1 many cross over players and #2 the ppl from the recent past would destroy the old guys

Last edited:
wtf is a non player. anyway it obvious that arena give you good experience for ctf but the opposite isnt true gfg

So arena players should find LT really ez and dominate the game right?

But they don't. Huh..wonder why..

Are you good at LT, shadoh? No..you aren't. How long would it take you to become good at it? You never would. You don't get tribes just like every other arena player who was never good at ctf. Tribes isn't quake and cs. Killing doesn't win games. There's a lot of dudes who can fly around and kill people and believe they are making an impact on the game. But they aren't aware of what's going on around them, how players are setting up plays, how others are preventing plays from happening. Positional situations and timings go unseen to people who kill people all map long.

Let me explain something to you. Let's say you were to play in a 5v5 comp LT game and you were told to LO/clear defenders. So you fly over and kill one dude 3 times in a row. Just as your capper comes in for the grab, that dude you killed over and over, respawned and stopped your capper. So essentially you have 3 kills but you haven't changed the game whatsoever. You could do this all game and end up with 40 kills. Maybe sometimes you killed an LD at the right time and your capper got out. But if you were facing anyone good at LT, 90% of your kills would be worthless. Nothing more than a nuisance. But you would look at your 40 kills and jackoff to them thinking you played great. But your team lost and you don't know why.

Turns out the other team was playing a totally different game than you were.

You made me go aspergers on u damnit

Back