fire's opinion on t1 and t2 players what do you think

Kismet who were you in shifter? I won multiple tourneys and was ranked #1 weeks and months on the clq. I played shifter from 99-2004. no other mod compared to shifter.

there were many league in shifter

ths is thing i not discuss here because shifter is dead

with the information i provided i could easily be id'd already

many ppl from compeittive shifter post on these forums

unless u r lt or f0rg (and u arent becuz they are both very nice ppl who i miss and dont talk like a retard with an ego like u) u were not remotely close to my level there i eliminated 2 of the other people that could be considered top 3 of all time players with me being the 3rd

if u happened to play before v1g then u did not play real shifter anyway

answer ur own question who were u in shifter

chances are if u arent forthcoming with that u were probably a terrible player with a big ego who i dont feel like getting into an argument with over a dead mod in a vidya game @ this point

and if you r saying fuck f0rg u were definitely not a good player

real recognize real etc

I have a bunch of demo's to show whats real. But who cares right. Me n f0rg never got along thats why i say that. Since you arent forthcoming im going off your words that u suck ass. gfg

if u have shifter demos post them i would like to see

especially because u r saying u were on teams with lt and considering i was a leader of fl for a bit which was lt's biggest team i am curious

like ppl i can say u aren't

forg
lt
dmb
zepp
garetto
night
icp
shocker
redux
benny
malacious

there i listed like the top players of all time minus me as i still communicate with all of these people in some way or another

so the chances of you being some egotistical terrible player are quite high @ this point i hope u understand this

even if i say who i am you will just deny i was good like u r with f0rg and not post demos

basically mun tactics

Last edited:
no shifter is a terribly brutal game that you cant write a guide for other than dont lose

it doesnt even really require a lot of skiing it is not a tribes game most ppl would recognize

its also 1 of the few games where 1v1ing is actually interesting as a ctf game

i have 30+ ppl obsing my 1v1s at one point

the game is also very good at numbers all the way up to 8v8-10v10

i think opsayo has some of my 8v8 demos i dont have any anymore he should post them tho

if u have shifter demos post them i would like to see

especially because u r saying u were on teams with lt and considering i was a leader of fl for a bit which was lt's biggest team i am curious

like ppl i can say u aren't

forg
lt
dmb
zepp
garetto
night
icp
shocker
redux
benny
malacious

there i listed like the top players of all time minus me as i still communicate with all of these people in some way or another

so the chances of you being some egotistical terrible player are quite high @ this point i hope u understand this

even if i say who i am you will just deny i was good like u r with f0rg and not post demos

basically mun tactics
i was in a clan with all those people besides f0rg. i started Toes clan with Benny wouldnt consider him best of all time. TeRRoR-Toes ftw. I was an IO original with Malicious. IO was my first clan Inq was my second

Last edited:
o okay see i know who u are now

you are one of the 3 black brothers deszo or that other guy that were decent but not top tier and stuck around white supremacist maxogc

you didn't start toes though and i dont think you were an original io

unless im totally forgetting about who used the smurf name terror toes and it was sharper

and i dont htink you are sharper becuz sharper a very nice guy

hahah Deszo is my bro.. good memory. I got a free server from the maxogc old racist retards so i cant hate on that. Sharper is my hommie and he didnt use Terror

ya u used terror

again i am surprised u didnt figure out who i am yet but not that surprised now that i know who u are

i was on many teams with you but i was ur leader (lol) also i beat u and ur other 2 brothers all in 1v1s

i was even a leader of -toes and u just lied about that terror-toes was never a leader but we definitely liked to have u in scrims because u were a very good versatile

u were not a bad player at all and definitely above average but u weren't like best of the best of the best like forg or lt or me but still very good

so there is no point in getting into an argument with u about this shit or saying who i was ull probably figure it out after this post anyway

gl in life or whatever

Back