Daily Show and libtards on abortion/rape

Validuz

Contributor
Veteran XX
Some woman (Republican) was attempting to make a point that the the number of rape pregnancies is too low to create laws around abortion (paraphrasing), and before she could finish, the DS idiot claimed 32,000 women get pregnant by rape every year. Of course, the liberal idiots in the audiences laughed to make sure their ignorance was well known.

Only problem with that is that there are only 84,000 total rapes accusations (not even convictions) in 2010. That means ~38% of all rape claims end in pregnancy? Wow, alleged rapists sure do have potent sperm. :lol: Libtard math.

Liberals: the kings of intellectual dishonesty and anti-intellectualism (the religious being the queen).

The arguement is invalid as abortion should be free to choose anyway.
The "argument" (no 'e') is completely valid. It's about liberals lying as they always do to push agendas.

As for abortion, I personally agree. However, unlike partisan retards, I don't take the position in cases like this that anyone who doesn't believe abortion should be legal like I do, are wrong or immoral.

The idea that a woman's "right" to choose to terminate her fetus or not is a valid discussion. That reeks of disgusting neo-feminism where women aren't just equal, but better than their male counterparts, and that they don't have to be responsible for their actions.

yep, do not worry next we are gonna come after the seed spillers who are responsible for genocide of countless billions of potential fetuses

societies right 2 choose etc

abortion shuld be legal but so shuld opting out of paternity during pregnancy

i shuld be able 2 inseminate many women like they crave without the financial burden of paying 2 raising the crotch spawn that come after

yep, do not worry next we are gonna come after the seed spillers who are responsible for genocide of countless billions of potential fetuses

societies right 2 choose etc
Ah, wonderful straw man you created.

Let me try, libtard:
I guess it's okay to kill a one-week old baby, because it's not really conscious anyway.

Forget looking at it rationally, we should just allow mothers to kill their children whenever they please regardless of age... you know, women's rights.

Ah, wonderful straw man you created.

Let me try, libtard:
I guess it's okay to kill a one-week old baby, because it's not really conscious anyway.

Forget looking at it rationally, we should just allow mothers to kill their children whenever they please... you know, women's rights.

You can use the bible to justify killing a child, hell god had people kill their children in fact.

That fit for you?

and u definitely cannot abort during the 3rd trimester cause the fetus looks like a baby, u know, science

abortion shuld be legal but so shuld opting out of paternity during pregnancy

i shuld be able 2 inseminate many women like they crave without the financial burden of paying 2 raising the crotch spawn that come after

This is genius and i agree.

The "argument" (no 'e') is completely valid. It's about liberals lying as they always do to push agendas.

As for abortion, I personally agree. However, unlike partisan retards, I don't take the position in cases like this that anyone who doesn't believe abortion should be legal like I do, are wrong or immoral.

The idea that a woman's "right" to choose to terminate her fetus or not is a valid discussion. That reeks of disgusting neo-feminism where women aren't just equal, but better than their male counterparts, and that they don't have to be responsible for their actions.

I think i ment to write debate not arguement.

Fits into the category of people claiming rape just so they can have the abortion no questions asked.

There's no way almost 40% of rape accusations (not excluding bullshit claims, or possibly including people who don't report) end in pregnancy. That's ridiculous to say the least.

interesting u got 40% from 5% after reading the paper, but w/e ur the genius on here

Back