Victoria’s Secret Angels Without Photoshop

There is nothing in the world anybody could say or post that would make me not want to fuck the brains out of Alessandra Ambrosio.

i know right that bitch is so fine

she married some dickhead do u want to team up and kill him???

best advice i try to give to every kid in high school / college and something i'm glad i knew at the time

never refuse any girl in high school or college. even the ones you think are beat, well, mix them in the playing field post college and see how they stack up (ps don't have sex with children)

i guess what i'm saying is don't limit yourself with standards in the minor leagues, just play ball.

with fat chicks.

My favorite comment is the girl who obviously doesn't understand what Photoshop is used for calling for it to be banned in all public use including advertisements. Derp. She's arguing with another girl saying it should only be used privately.

Europe bans the shit out of it if they use to make something look better than it does (eye liner, wrinkle cream etc) but also you're talking about women and understanding something which is where you started off wrong

so hot
project-runway-finale-joe3.jpg

32195_gal.jpg

My favorite comment is the girl who obviously doesn't understand what Photoshop is used for calling for it to be banned in all public use including advertisements. Derp. She's arguing with another girl saying it should only be used privately.

It's amazing to me they have the right to drive cars and vote.

except for the people literally stuck in their basement (and i'm not discounting the fact that probably does apply to some tw people), I don't think we need these threads 'outting' models/celebs like makeup and photoshop are a fucking surprise

she looks better without the PS

oe6wigoj.jpeg

Last edited:
This just in: Fashion models are chosen based on height, extremely specific measurements, ratios, and cheekbones by homosexual men.

No fuck is given about anything that makeup can fix.

Back