OBIBUN PRESENTS: MY TRIP TO HEIDELBERG A PHOTO ESSAY BY OBIBUN

bdl43k.jpg

Not even in this one?

she is subtly pear shaped Obibun, but it doesn't matter because it's not disturbing anything.

if by pear shaped you mean she has hips like a woman and not a 10 year old boy or a square-shouldered hogbeast then yes

you still havent answered gigs's question btw

well, either of em actually

but I think the most pertinent one is this: does she know she's your gf?

I know it's so crazy when I post in my own thread replying to people

bizarre

you still havent answered gigs's question btw

well, either of em actually

but I think the most pertinent one is this: does she know she's your gf?

skinny white guy with overbearing black wife and boring life who wants to be popular again is just looking for attention

and no of course she doesn't know she's my girlfriend, she just takes day trips with me to cities in Germany and 4 hour bike trips to find Tribalwar landmarks and then we live together for 2 weeks at a time every month or so

If she has to play volleyball and ride a bike for a few hours a day to maintain that then she's an almost guaranteed hogbeast. What does her mom look like. If still in decent shape then you're probably good. Otherwise run away. You obviously caught her a bit past her prime but she's still a good looking chick.

If she has to play volleyball and ride a bike for a few hours a day to maintain that then she's an almost guaranteed hogbeast. What does her mom look like. If still in decent shape then you're probably good. Otherwise run away. You obviously caught her a bit past her prime but she's still a good looking chick.

Had dinner with the mom actually, and she's A-OK

i post 3 full pages of my own replies in my own threads all the time

sometimes while eating a pear

dude you're like 30 or 40 and live in a house in suburbia with a mediocre looking wife

please don't try to interfere with the affairs of international ballers

honestly, I still dont really see what there is to brag about when it comes to getting free/family discount plane tickets and mooching around europe every now and then

travelling is fun, yeah, but it hardly makes you a fucking celebrity, and really doesnt cost that much

guys can someone tell me where my house, wife, and the last 10 years went

apparently i missed them

go ahead and create a full fan-fiction backstory for me

yeah flying around the world every few weeks and sleeping with gorgeous busty blondes is all I've got in life

it's hard

one day obibun will have to suffer like the rest of us and do work and support himself for a living

till then he prefers to bumble around abandoned industrial areas in europe with his german girlfriend who is a feeble looking 7.3 and she didn't even fuck him in said abandoned industrial area

Back