Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

hornedbike.jpg

You dress like you're in middle school. And that baggy shirt can't hide your chubbiness either

Shirt isn't baggy one bit. But yeah, I'm like 30 lbs over my mean BMI weight . . . which is about 40lbs better than the rest of America, and about 80lbs better than most of this board.

Not fat, but I do feel out of shape after this winter. All I did for exercise was snowboard. And that is fine if I didn't eat out as much as I did.

Edit: Also what is this about middle school? Cargo shorts are great for camping/hiking. Both of which I was doing.

Last edited:
Shirt isn't baggy one bit. But yeah, I'm like 30 lbs over my mean BMI weight . . . which is about 40lbs better than the rest of America, and about 80lbs better than most of this board.

Not fat, but I do feel out of shape after this winter. All I did for exercise was snowboard. And that is fine if I didn't eat out as much as I did.

Edit: Also what is this about middle school? Cargo shorts are great for camping/hiking. Both of which I was doing.

yeah but those are just a cargo short design

rei sells cargo shorts for camping and hiking but they aren't made of cotton

you probably got those at old navy :lol:

it amazes me the way some people dress today especially since mirrors aren't luxury items anymore

yeah but those are just a cargo short design

rei sells cargo shorts for camping and hiking but they aren't made of cotton

you probably got those at old navy :lol:

it amazes me the way some people dress today especially since mirrors aren't luxury items anymore

LOL - he doesn't buy his clothes at the right place

LOL - he doesn't buy his clothes at the right place

Is there a problem with wanting at to look like you have even the tiniest grain of fashion sense?

Let me guess you wear Nike running shoes with some jeans from gap as your every day outfit.

Back