mitch jones, manager at al futtaim logistics in dubai, YOU'RE NEXT

Murder Tehvul and dweasal while somehow framing Mitch or something to that effect. Get him extradited and sent to a prison in the south.

Nexting reminds me of terrorists, because most of the time, it's done by someone anomalously. Think about the animals over in the 3rd world. If you piss them off, they kill with a bomb, or drive by attack, and you don't know who did it.

Same thing here, don't have a conversation, or realize someone may have a different view point. No no, just send messages to their job trying to get them fired.

People may hate what Mitch says, but without him, they have no one to attack.

Nexting reminds me of terrorists, because most of the time, it's done by someone anomalously. Think about the animals over in the 3rd world. If you piss them off, they kill with a bomb, or drive by attack, and you don't know who did it.

Same thing here, don't have a conversation, or realize someone may have a different view point. No no, just send messages to their job trying to get them fired.

People may hate what Mitch says, but without him, they have no one to attack.

Thanks for the support my friend. Also - anomalously.

Hi my name is Mitch and I'm just a low-end manager in a warehousing and distribution service company in Dubai but I try to pretend I'm the next big thing on a forum where I received the most -rep of all posters.

Fuck me in the ass jealousy!

this is wat i kno about almutar

-is greasy neck beard
-does not play t1 but has big video game ego, even wears t1 tags still
-whores irc 24/7
-makes shitty posts that aren't funny
-sucks a lot of cock

i dont mind mitchdubai cuz at least he trolls and not pussy foot around all day like muktar

have a look

I dont still play t1 because sometimes you have to let a fucking thing die

ego? I was and still am the best HoF in the history of uropean tribes

Back