New airport security violates Islamic law. Muslims outraged

Reggs

Veteran XX
Group: Airport body scans defy Islamic law | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

In a move that could complicate airport screening, a group of Muslim-American scholars issued a religious ruling this week that called upon the faithful to not go through body scanners because the scholars said the machines violate Islamic rules on nudity.

Angry%20Muslim%20Man%202.jpg

i would generally consider myself something of a Muslim sympathiser, but come on...

you have to go along to get along...this kind of shit will just rile up the rednecks even more

yeah, plan succeeded. They don't have to go through the body scanners anyway, just have to get a pat down instead.

The body scanners are ridiculous, but so are retards using religion as an excuse to get pissed off at everything.

How do I know which one to hate more?

i don't really give a shit about going through the body scanner thing - if someone wants to see my glorious naked body, that's fine with me.

but are they dangerous for excessive use? i'd be kind of concerned if i was a frequent traveller and had to roll through those scanners a couple times a week (for years).

umm this is a good thing?

now they cant get on the plane cause of their own retarded rules? as opposed to before when they couldnt do something and just blamed the west?

and who is this brown camel rider coombz? go sympathaize with some hookah and a goat, durka durka

Hey guess what? Muslim "law" is only law in certain middle-eastern countries that actually have it as law. Nobody cares about their made up rules over here

Maybe they should have thought of that before they started hijacking planes and ramming them into things.

Back