Who Is the BEST Troll on TW RIGHT NOW?

I browsed through this whole thread waiting for someone to manage to troll it and change it into a flamewar without anyone knowing what they are doing.

I am disappoint. quality is low. :(

You should be thanking us for saving you from a lifetime career at toys r us.

rofl

edit: That may have been blitz

this is the second time you've gotten it wrong. you even tried to troll me about it, got called out, then tried to troll me again about it and got called out again. all in one thread.

trolls are people who are good @ it

obibun isn't good at it

????

But what makes a troll "good at it?" Isn't it the consistent reactions of nerd rage? A good troll doesn't have to be ultra witty or very smart. All he has to do is fuel the rage. Obibun fits the bill and he wins the thread.

Did obi respond to the "The only model you ever boned was a shoe model for Holt Renfrew." accusation yet?

iwo_jima1249331714.jpg

THREAD VICTORY

Did obi respond to the "The only model you ever boned was a shoe model for Holt Renfrew." accusation yet?

I slept with a girl who sold jewelery at Holt Renfrew while going through school.

Completely different person than hot millionaire model who I also dated for about two months.

iwo_jima1249331714.jpg

THREAD VICTORY

I slept with a girl who sold jewelery at Holt Renfrew while going through school.

Completely different person than hot millionaire model who I also dated for about two months.

so did you break up with the hot millionaire model, or did she dump you?

[strike]She went bipolar psycho[/strike] She had always been bipolar psycho, I only figured it out after a few months

there was a thread about it somewhere

probably dated March/April 2009.

800px-US_Capitol_1814c.jpg

The United States Capitol after the burning of Washington, D.C. in the War of 1812. Watercolor and ink depiction from 1814, restored.

800px-US_Capitol_1814c.jpg

The United States Capitol after the burning of Washington, D.C. in the War of 1812. Watercolor and ink depiction from 1814, restored.

in the spirit of the thread...

we burned and looted Toronto first. you guys did that in retaliation.

:finger:

Back