Tribalwar Snowboarding/Skiing 2009-2010

zorro

Veteran XV
LET THE SHREDDING COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goodwood_ice_hamilton14.jpg

pQUIK1-6263090t360x480.jpg

694_0005_rogue_pwdrpnkion0.jpg

some new gear for the season

I'm gonna try to find " The B" from Burton to see if that vid is good......i'll post back

i know that video is "That's it, That's All"

Burton released a new video this year called "The B" which i am trying to download.

Ok, let's really start talking about whether we're going to have a TW trip, or if everyone is on their own.

The TW trip was going to be to Breckenridge, no changing that. The only question is the dates of when to go. If the admins don't book the trip, then only a couple people will show up. We need Colossus, Body Shot, Old_Skul, and Strega to make it happen so everyone will show up. Needs to be planned now so everyone can book the plane ride.

Last edited:
Ok, let's really start talking about whether we're going to have a TW trip, or if everyone is on their own.

The TW trip was going to be to Breckenridge, no changing that. The only question is the dates of when to go. If the admins don't book the trip, then only a couple people will show up. We need Colossus, Body Shot, Old_Skul, and Strega to make it happen so everyone will show up. And this stuff needs to be planned now so everyone can book the plane ride and not double book the date.

this thread isn't about a Tribalwar trip to go skiing. This thread is about shredding up the virgin pussy powder of a fat face that just neeeeds my banana all up on it.

The TW trip was going to be to Breckenridge, no changing that. The only question is the dates of when to go. If the admins don't book the trip, then only a couple people will show up. We need Colossus, Body Shot, Old_Skul, and Strega to make it happen so everyone will show up. Needs to be planned now so everyone can book the plane ride.
If you want to do a TW ski trip then YOU do it, fuck Colosus, [strike]BodyShot, old_skul,[/strike] and Strega. Remember how last year went?

That said, I'll be skiing at Loveland and Berthoud Pass all season.

Also, snowboarding is lame.

edit: the debacle was pretty much entirely strega and colosus' fault

Last edited:
Can I snowboard with you at Loveland Reno :) I went there for the first time last year and fucking loved it. great runs and not a lot of people.

will be ready at first snow whit my rock board

If i stay in Montreal i will be at jay every week end
If i move to Vancouver i will be at Blackomb every week end!

LET IT SNOW ULLR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I snowboard with you at Loveland Reno :) I went there for the first time last year and fucking loved it. great runs and not a lot of people.
yeah sure

this is my first season with a pass there so I'll be learning my way around

Booked tickets to CO Jan 15-22 $240 round trip, rented a house with 5 friends.

Awwww fucking hell yeah. First year I don't have to buy any gear either. I'll probably pick up a polarized yellow lens for night riding though.

i was at breck last year

probably gonna mix it up this year, either Tahoe, Heavenly or Whistler

Booked tickets to CO Jan 15-22 $240 round trip, rented a house with 5 friends.

Awwww fucking hell yeah. First year I don't have to buy any gear either. I'll probably pick up a polarized yellow lens for night riding though.
keystone sucks

ok so where you guys thinking of going this year?

So far we've got Loveland Crested Butte if we have the time, maybe A-Basin.

we're keeping it cheap so we can go to Chile and Argentina next summer (their winter) to snowboard for our honeymoon :brows:

I'm gonna try to find " The B" from Burton to see if that vid is good......i'll post back

It's alright. Good riding, but way too short at only 38 minutes. Even though I have next to no interest in rails, jibbing, and whatnot, one of the best parts is where Keegan Valaika drops down a narrow, brick chute that Jeremy Jones chickened out on in a previous vid. In with the new, out with the old. :p: Neverland is pretty good. The riding is solid (Nicolas Muller rocks), but the editing can be kinda weak as can the music selection. I've heard really good things about Black Winter. Videograss is supposed to be a great film if you like rails.

I hope you like doing your own waxing. If not, you're going to hate that Banana. The Lib bases are notorious for being really high maintenance. I felt like I needed to wax mine after each day riding to keep it feeling right. My Un..Inc on the other hand can go two or three days. Don't get me wrong, the Banana is a very fun board, but I'm not too terribly impressed with the base.

Back