Looking for a new game 'like Tribes to play?

Community Tribes Master Servers

Code:
addGameServer("IP:91.111. 118.115:28001", "Advanced Wars Home ");", "1.11", "218", "FALSE", "Advanced_Wars base", "Blastside", "CTF", "0", "FALSE");

Might want to make sure this server isn't posting on your master - it's causing havoc. I removed the bad stuff - just ban the IP from posting on your masters.

MasterServer's are negligent in this case. A good example of why community masters should be hosted by one or two upstanding members of the community - that can be contacted on short notice, etc.

I'm checking with some of my old abuse acquaintances from the Earthlink days
to see if we can find out who this surewest guy is. Maybe we can all road trip
out there and kick his munchkin ass.

Anyway I'd appreciate any PM's regarding a bad character list if the slacker
community master server operators decided to do some filtering. The problem
has always looked like a very slippery slope to me.

Dr Arsenic frequents my forums, and he's quit now, but he's earned himself a ban. Even the old official masters would have passed this exploit through. I'll get my master fixed asap.

Now another wiseacre is sending people to meatspin.
sshot0222.jpg

SureWest Communications - Legal - Acceptable Use Policy
SureWest - Contact

get it on ebay for a penny

Just checked eBay -- $3.85 and up (the high at $19.99) ... and that's before shipping / handling (watch out for "padding"). ;) A few have "free shipping" but those are higher priced. Many specify "new" / "sealed".

Last edited:
Missed this but glad to see it Gokou. Ill be checking back/patching up/and playing count me in. GTW puts the "Epic" into tribes2 that was missing.
So glad to see it.

Back