Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle

fraggle have you been to san jose costa rica?

that is where i would go if i was a sex tourist.. i played poker with a bunch of those kind of guys while i was down there

fraggle have you been to san jose costa rica?

that is where i would go if i was a sex tourist.. i played poker with a bunch of those kind of guys while i was down there
i've never been there but i'm planning a trip there for this october. its high on my to do list. how would you describe 'those kind of guys' ?

easily black people love me. ask around.
:brows:
badge.php

you're black, right? our penises are built differently. yours is longer and skinnier, and mine is shorter and stubbier. because of my thickness i'm more stimulated from vaginal intercourse, especially if the chick is hot and her pussy is moderately tight. 80% of the time i get head from hookers its without a condom, and i'll only lose my nut if they use a LOT of hand. if they're all oral, i'm almost never close enough to bust, but it will keep me hard and having 'mini orgasms' (what feels like an O without the squirting) for a long time. :bigthumb:

First I was stunned, then confused, but now that I think about it...that may have some merit. Never thought of it that way..and yes, the hand is the thing.

I was gonna tell fraggle that I don't need to pay for sex, but after some reflection I changed my mind.

Some of the bitches I dated took me for a ride (money wise) and I think I spent more than fraggle did on whores his whole life:ugh:

I still hate whores , but I see where fraggle is coming from as well.

Oh and for the record......anyone that seen a pic of federere will agree, that he does not need to pay for whores:D

What % of prostitutes you have been with actually have big, powerful orgasms, as opposed to smaller orgasms ?

Of that %, how many did you bring to orgasm via oral ?

Via your cock ?

With a prostitute, is it only a big deal for you to nut yourself, or do you also have the ego part where you want to make her cum harder than she ever has from any previous encounter ?

If the ego part exists, are you usually successful, or do you receive some insincere, orgasmic facial expressions or sounds ?

If so, do those turn you off, or is the acting pretty good ?

Have you been with any prostitutes that could fake their uncontrollable vaginal muscle spasms on your cock, to simulate orgasm ?

Is it true if you don't use it, you lose it ?

:angel:

Back