That ass

thats gotta be at oktoberfest in munich

its sickening how many hot underage (in america anyway) girls that are there with their titties hanging out and drinking

i miss it :[

i am going to drop out of school and go to germany and not rest until i find her

then i will use a dumb pick up line and she'll give me a weird look because she doesn't speak english and walk away

thats gotta be at oktoberfest in munich

its sickening how many hot underage (in america anyway) girls that are there with their titties hanging out and drinking

i miss it :[

shit, i've already started putting money aside for next years festival. all of those chicks running around in dirndls were driving me wild.

who was the lying sack of shit who said they slept with her "while on vacation"

think it was that wigger n9ne

h-1.jpg

she needs to be posted on every page from here on out

So hot. Cute nose like Elisha Cuthbert, great smile, and nice boobies

dont you go to UD?
is that the chick that won the collegehumor contest last year?

yes and yes

the sad thing is, in real life, she looks like one of the 5000 typical sorority girls at this school and is not nearly as hot as all her set-up photoshoots make her out to be..she has this big fluffy 1960's hair

im not a huge fan of fake tits, but a heavenly chorus started singing in my brain when i thought about titfucking her

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh

... mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Back