A guide on how to "fullproof" your account...

skysnipe

Contributor
Veteran X
This is a very short guide on how to lockup an account when trading, for safety purposes, or just to lock it up so no one can ever play it again...

1. Go to the account management page on the World of Warcraft Community Site.

2. Set up a 'parental control' account on yours, you need to have the secret answer.

3. Register your e-mail with it, if you ever change the PW or if someone changes the PW, it will send you the PW it was changed to...

4. Leave the page up while trading, all you have to do is lock up the account and enter the PW, you can do this while the main account PW is changed, thus the reason of leaving the page up.

It is an ingenious process, it's like being the admin of the account =]

The parental control page does not "expire" so take advantage of this ingenious process now.

Please sticky :D

Last edited:
pb_Proof_full.jpg

?

I'm willing to put my account on the line using this idea, seeing that skysnipe did get it from me xD

If any of you want to try and test this i will give you the account if you can somehow get the account off perantal control and and able to play then the account will be yours

This is my account The World of Warcraft Armory

Anyone want to try?

I'm willing to put my account on the line using this idea, seeing that skysnipe did get it from me xD

If any of you want to try and test this i will give you the account if you can somehow get the account off perantal control and and able to play then the account will be yours

Anyone want to try?
How did I know you would play a retarded retribution paladin with sub-1500 ratings?

Anyone want to try?

are you sure its fullproof?

Back