Having a dog or cat spayed or neutered

Jungle Fish

Veteran X
Cats - I've never owned one personally outside of the family, i can understand the whole population control thing in cats. But i've thinking of owning one as an indoor cat, other then it jerking off on my couch and having healthy amounts of testosterone and whining. why should i?

Dogs - Same as cats outside of family, Why do i cut my dogs balls off if its never going to leave the yard, and most likely will not get laid. If i was going to get a viscous dog, i would have to accept that is their nature. Cutting their balls off for behavioral purposes makes illogical sense to me.

discuss

makes them more alpha status, more territorial, aggressive, etc (it can anyway)
stubborn whatever

and ya, if they escape and fuck and make babies (cats more than dogs) you dun fucked up

do you want a dog/cat to mark everything around it?

Men that think like this are fucking idiots.

You are far too stupid to be responsible to breed an animal. Even if you were smart enough we don't need more fucking dogs. Having your dog fixed does not remove your own balls.

Do the right thing

if it's a male cat, fucking do it.

that cat spray stinks like a motherfucker.

no one plans on it. The dog will get out of the house/yard at least once in its life. Thats all it takes for a bunch of puppies to end up in a box on a street corner.

Handling non-spade/neutered animals is annoying. Males are way more aggro and females go fucking crazy and bleed all over the place and such.

It makes them a lot more tame and you don't have as much of an issue with marking/etc. Unless you plan on breeding there is really no benefit to keeping them unaltered aside from the "wahhhh i cut my dogs balls off" angle, but it's not like they are living in pain or something their whole lives.

both are healthier, less hormones, less things to get cancer

also helps prevent them from getting outside, they'll have the urge if they aren't fixed and make runs for doors, etc to get out

and cats.. cats spray if you don't get them fixed, sure as shit don't want that

from quick research the disadvantages out wiegh the benefits for the animal, and actually are more at risk for cancers in that area for cats anyways. dogs will lick their balls no matter what.
by far the best advantage is control
do i cut the tongue off my new born baby for unability to control its whining, or chop my sons balls off for leaving jizz rags in the hamper?

Last edited:
You have to get male cats fixed or they will fucking spray inside your house and that shit smells so awful and lingers for ages.

my vet is trying to convince me to chop the balls off of my purebred german shepherd

this thread is relevent to my interests

Same here, I have a 3 month old pure lab and I can't decide if I want to chop his balls off. I have no plan to breed him but don't want to change his personality.

There are behavioral and health reasons for neutering. Less aggression is a good thing, you don't ever need an aggressive dog unless he works for the police/military.

Im not going to list them or even bother to look it up, but there are a significant number of diseases you can greatly lower your dog's risk for by having him neutered.

Back