Autism researcher: I want to understand autism because of the Holocaust

absent

Veteran XX
Simon Baron-Cohen: I want to banish evil - life - 13 April 2011 - New Scientist

Here's the gem:

What got you interested in the idea of understanding evil and cruelty?

As a child growing up in a Jewish family, my father told me that the Nazis had turned Jews into lampshades, and about what had happened to the mother of one of his former girlfriends. When my father met Mrs Goldblatt he was shocked to see that her hands were reversed. The Nazis had severed her hands and reattached them so that if she put her hands out palm down, her thumbs were on the outside and her little fingers on the inside. So for someone who is Jewish, there is a major puzzle as to how the Holocaust happened, and how in Nazi Germany it could ever have been acceptable to turn people into objects.

As I say, at this point, anybody who believes in this ridiculous lie called "The Holocaust" is so abysmally stupid that they should be confined to a small room to prevent them from interacting with the rest of us who have a brain in our heads. "The Holocaust" is essentially the new religion for the unwashed masses, who are too dumb to question anything that comes from the mouth or fingertips of an authority figure, be those figures genocidal jews or not.

So like, what about all the service men who discovered the camps? Why did they all lie about it forever?

i was really surprised not to find any facts in this thread or evidence of any kind

really surprised

Absent, you've posted that you believe there was a holocaust... just not the numbers that are often represented (11mil?)

Guys there was a Holocaust, the Nazis cut off hands and reattached them but in reverse. It's real, I heard it from Mrs. Goldblatt.

absent said:
Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG

Wowbagger, the Nazis made lampshades out of jew skins, boiled their fat for soap and reattached hands. We shouldn't question any aspect of "The Holocaust," because that would be morally wrong and evil. Am I right or am I right?

where does it say in that article (or anywhere) that it's wrong and evil to question the Holocaust?

i think you are telling fibs absent

Let's not go off topic coombz. The Nazis murdered and burned 10,000 jews daily for several years and exterminated 6 million of them and 6 million additional non-jews in the span of 6 years. That takes dedication. If you have even a sliver of doubt about the veracity of this 'historical fact,' then you are the equivalent of the devil himself.

i remember like 5-6 years ago you used to be a half decent poster

now you're just Fngrbang without the *'s

:|

Back