Japan warns of massive earthquake and volcanic explosion

orbital 123

Veteran XX
Yeah, you heard right. 20 Volcanoes have come alive, and they are warning of a possible 9.0 earthquake occurring again.

Japan warns of massive earthquake and volcanic explosion after the April 7 earthquake - International Business Times

Japan's Meteorological Agency on Friday warned the country's 20 volcanoes has become alive due to the massive March 11 earthquake, and a study said earthquake over 9.0-magnitude might hit Japan.

Authorities in Japan on Friday announced a research findings which indicated chain earthquake over 9.0-magnitude might hit Japan and its offshore area.

my dreams of having a robot girlfriend (that looks like a 12 year old anime cartoon) to jerk me off are over, or atleast postponed.

How do volcanoes come alive? You use all these technical fancy terms, and you should remember that not all of us are experts on geocaching. Explain what the fuck all your fancy geoneticist talk means whydontcha

Well, its a good thing Orbital posted this. Now it will never come true. Japan is safe forever.

If any of the knowledge I've gained from watching Dr. Who is worth remembering, it's that a race of lavarock aliens destroyed Pompeii, so it only makes sense that they would also be destroying Japan.

Back