8 Planets and 3 Dwarf Planets

Ohmslaw

Veteran XV
Wife is doing some education upgrading and it required her to get some extra high school credit. so shes using the adult learning center to get them.

in one of the many basic sheets of questions there was an astronomy section.

Question was basic :

How many planets make up our solar system?

Ive made the wife listen to me talk about Astronomy and Science for Years now and she made me proud by without hesitation writing down:
8 planets and 3 dwarf planets and then in brackets she put(until more dwarf planets are confirmed beyond 3)

She looked up and grinned at me, and i got to tell you, i was very proud of her.

She got the Sheet marked today and returned to her.

teacher marked it wrong just an X and then the #9 beside the X.

Are curriculums honestly still teaching this shit? Its one thing to admit the curriculum is out of date and needs to be updated, quite another to mark the answer wrong.

WTF?

Shes going to confront the teacher next week. im curious to see if he stands up for his out of date answer key.

cliffs:

-wife marked on a test that there are 8 planets and 3 dwarf planets
-teacher marked it wrong. claims there are 9 planets. (archaic)

He didn't specify what kind of planets, so really the correct answer is 8+3=11? Doesn't really matter though as the question is just stupid. Memorizing stupid facts is Ben Stein shit, not intelligence.

My mom teaches a health class and one of the stock questions was to list two common places you can take your pulse. The expected answer was carotid artery in your neck and radial artery in your wrist. My mom's student answered the grocery store and the drug store. She gave him full credit.

My mom teaches a health class and one of the stock questions was to list two common places you can take your pulse. The expected answer was carotid artery in your neck and radial artery in your wrist. My mom's student answered the grocery store and the drug store. She gave him full credit.

This anecdote made me smile. Kudos to your mom, and also pics.

She probably did, but when she had graduated the credit requirements were lower. They wanted her to have more credits for whatever reason.

wtf kind of job do you work where they hire you, you work for them for x number of months/years, and then they say

well if you want a promotion we're going to need you to go back and take some stupid ass highschool classes that have absolutely nothing to do with the job we'd like to give you

if someone told me that I would tell them to fuck right off

you are going through an educational system that is flawed that will provide you with a job which will add an immense amount of stress and trouble to your life

comply with the system or deal with the consequences.

She probably did, but when she had graduated the credit requirements were lower. They wanted her to have more credits for whatever reason.

Bingo!

or his wife is 17

I wish!

Pics of wife.

She hates pictures so she always hides her face. but she approved the posting of these for u guys.

testes4.jpg

testes6.jpg

testes5.jpg

testes3.jpg

enjoy

i bet i could fuck her easily

all i would need is a half g of meth and a fifth of popov vodka

she'd be on it

Back