my right nut hurts like a mofo

Is it a severe dull/aching pain? Does it also cause pain in your abdominal area?

Testicular Torsion

it is a stinging pain. abs also hurt but i worked out yesterday and they are still sore.

[Diagnose Me] Extreme Dull Pain by Bughead - TribalWar Forums

I actually had TT and had surgery less than 12 hours after making that thread to correct it. The pain was hell on earth and the recovery wasn't too fun (you can't move around much and sleeping is a bitch if you aren't used to sleeping on your back already) but I'm glad I got it fixed when I did.

If it is Torsion you'd want to figure out ASAP if that's what you think it is, because if you can't untwist it yourself you only have 8 hours or so before the tissue starts to decay and necrosis sets in (IE byebye testicle).

Not trying to scare you because it's possible it isn't TT, but you might wanna Google it and look up the symptoms and some ways to check yourself just to be positive.

Last edited:
get an ultrasound... its akward but it diagnosed my inflammation problem.

also it proved that my hernia was in a position to fuck with my balls.

that hernia was so huge they ended up needing a screen the size of an Ipad to fix it.

tho with my hernia I knew it as soon as my guts poked out that something was wrong.

Last edited:
get an ultrasound... its akward but it diagnosed my inflammation problem.

also it proved that my hernia was in a position to fuck with my balls.

that hernia was so huge they ended up needing a screen the size of an Ipad to fix it.

Yeah that's how they checked for the TT as well (ultrasound to check the bloodflow).

Doesn't hurt to be checked out if you have insurance. :shrug:

Back