[Diagnose Me] Extreme Dull Pain

Bughead

Veteran XX
Alright, I'm not in the mood to type much ATM because of this, but tell me what you think is wrong with me.

I have pain in my left middle/lower abdominal area as well as my testicles (possibly just the left one but the pain is so severe I can't really discern). The best way I can describe the pain is extreme growing pains (it's a dull pain, but severe and persistent). Movement seems to make it much worse.

I get it a couple times a year. I assumed it was just Blue Balls or me sleeping on them funny the night before but I'm no so sure anymore. :(

Last edited:
you might have a twisted testicle.. or one that disconnected from the sack wall. It can twist your sack inside and it causes pain similuar to being kicked in the nuts but it dont go away.

yours could have twisted and untwisted.

It happened to me when i was 10 or so and its not pleasant at all. there is a surgery where they anchor the the sack to teh wall so to speak

if there's any apparent distension through the skin then it's a hernia. see a doctor and get you some surgery

I've had something similar. I was worried it might be a hernia due to doing some heavy lifting the day before. It was a dull pain in the lower abdominal/groin area. I really noticed it when I would stand up after sitting for a while, or whenever I would lay down.

Eventually it went away, but it caused enough discomfort to prevent me from getting a good nights sleep for a couple days :\

If it lasts for more than a week, I'd recommend a doctor. It might be something serious at that point.

if your nuts are twisted it can actually cut off the blood supply and kill your testicles, so you should probably get it checked

Back