Vanster says this is dishonest.

Our little town is vying to win funds in the Pepsi Refresh Project. The funds would be used to build mountain bike trails which would be a huge asset to our community. Unfortunately we aren't doing all that well. We are placed at 351 :(

I asked Vanster if he would post it on TribalWar to solicit votes. He declined and said he thought it was dishonest to do so. He discouraged me from doing it myself. I disagree with him. I believe that is the point of the competition. Try to get votes in order to win. Why would posting it to TribalWar be dishonest?

Oh well, guess I will go to hell then...

Build a mountain bike trail for active, outdoor recreation in Ripon WI | Pepsi Refresh Everything

thelessicare.jpg

I don't like the Pepsi refresh project because it just ties into the idea of economic planning and proliferates communism in America. The only possibly correct winning entry for this competition should be for all of the money to go directly towards purchasing carbon credits.

ill only vote if you let him pee standing up. if you agree to that, then i'll post that on FB and send an email to everyone i know

deal?

ill only vote if you let him pee standing up. if you agree to that, then i'll post that on FB and send an email to everyone i know

deal?

You drive a hard bargain, but I suppose I can do it for the children. Okay, for the children Vanster may stand up to pee.

Back