[HoN] Who still plays?

outlaw

Veteran X
I'm installing it now, after about 5 months of not playing. What are some of the 'recommended' mods? And anyone want to play? I have a 45 man vent

A few of the TWers still play nightly. /join clan Tribalwar in game for an invite.

The ony real 'must-have' mod I can think of is Respawn Timers. Also the one that shows self-cast ranges for all the heroes is a good learning tool.

*Oh and we're on jai's mumble; 64.120.126.120:64940

Ya, Season One for league of legends comes out tuesday. Should make MM even better, since anyone who wants to play hard will be doing ranked, and people who want a more casual game will be doing non-ranked, which will let it more accurately judge peoples skill. The new champion is pretty fun, especially if they change his q to not have a caster bar and work on attacks normally. The new interface and draft mode are both sweet and very well done. Theres a lot of new statistics and stuff that weren't shown in the preview that you can see now.

i play 4-5 games/night with the teamliquid folks and on some occasion with a TWer, though it seams like most TWers left the actual TW clan.

and LoL is fuckin queer, real men play HoN :)

anyone who chooses to spend days playing an inferior game just to save a few $ must be living under a bridge on a donated PC

As previously mentioned, Season 1 is about to start, too. We've been preparing down below our bridge.

Also, I want to try out "Bloodline Champions." It's another PVP arena game.

Last edited:
Back