FUCK Home Depot

Dr Dance

Veteran X
Four years ago, I bought a portable Honeywell Air purifier there (mainly to provide some "white noise" in my often noisy apartment complex). I returned there today to buy some replacement pre filters.

They had rearranged everything. So I asked a young black female employee about where were the air filters. She took me to the section with the humidifiers.

"No, I'm looking for air filters, not humidifiers."

She got all uppity n shit, "We don't sell those. You have to contact the manufacturer to find out where they sell them."

I pointed to the Honeywell air purifiers on the shelf immediately above the humidifiers, and then to the pre filters directly above them. She glared at me.

"Thank you very much Sir," she said as sarcastically as possible. Then she strode quickly off to pretend to do something busy.

What happened to friendly service? What happened to cheery, smiling sales personnel? What ever happened to the customer being right? Especially when the customer was right?

I thought that this might be that magical "Zopharoth effect" that I seem to have on people, mainly blacks. But after observing several interactions, the sales crew were generally surly and abrasive to everybody.

Shopping at Home Depot was not a pleasant experience. I DO NOT recommend.

CLIFFS: The sales personnel at Home Depot were surly and unpleasant.

youre racist

and she took you to where they actually were

go post on homedepot.com forums or something

people are always friendly and nice at my local home depot. Several of them even recognize me since I go there so goddamned often.

Your problem is that you live in a piece of shit town full of piece of shit people.

it's a well known fact that only black people are poor retail workers.

white people are the best and friendliest and most knowledgable retail workers ever.

p.s. the environment in any retail establishment is affected primarily by two things.

A) the customers expectations of service
B) the managers expectations of service

if you expect poor service, then when you get it, you'll accept it instead of demanding better.
if the manager doesn't expect quality service from his staff, then he won't enforce it, and he'll have staff that won't supply it.

go talk to the store manager. management hates wasting time and will put a stop to poor service simply so they don't have to sit around listening to some stupid dancing faggot for 20 minutes. trust me on this. I just spent the last two years managing a customer service department.

you fuckers are so whiny.

Last edited:
why are you upset that she had an uncanny sense capable of recognizing what a worthless human being you are and that you likely are a kid-toucher?

She probably assumed you were a moron the minute she saw you walk up to her.

Kind of like how I assume this thread will suck the minute I see your name next to it.

You fucking retard.

HD is trying to help poor black females out and you have nothing
but hate toward them. Fuck you.

HD loves me so much they all know me by name.
Menards (Retards) is best known for their cute girls.
Lowes (Blows) known for being stupid.

I am sorry you got one of the slower workers at HD.....usually they know what they're doing.

p.s. the environment in any retail establishment is affected primarily by two things.

A) the customers expectations of service
B) the managers expectations of service

if you expect poor service, then when you get it, you'll accept it instead of demanding better.
if the manager doesn't expect quality service from his staff, then he won't enforce it, and he'll have staff that won't supply it.

go talk to the store manager. management hates wasting time and will put a stop to poor service simply so they don't have to sit around listening to some stupid dancing faggot for 20 minutes. trust me on this. I just spent the last two years managing a customer service department.

you fuckers are so whiny.

I looked (for the manager). They are never found in such situations.

tell her management, then tell them your'e telling everyone on the internet and go take your business elsewhere

hit em in the pocketbook until they understand not to hire black people

I was at home depot looking for some epoxy.

I found the epoxy and wanted to know which if any was the strongest.

I asked the employee this question and she goes, "Uhh this stuff say heavy duty so it probly good."

Back