[Abortion] Blacks are an endangered species

We want to increase the population going to prison because that creates jobs in the "corrections industry". America needs jobs. If you aren't for jobs, you aren't for America, and if you aren't for America you're just a damn dirty durka durka terrorist.

I completely understand the position of the pro-life people. If a fetus is life, then it is murder to abort them.

But, I do not understand appealing to the most genetically deficient people in society. I'd rather retards are aborted, as well as other segments of the population we know do not contribute to advancing our society. That includes all races. Procreation is an obvious need, but it makes the future so much easier if the genetic makeup of people being born is acceptable.

abortion should be an option for everyone

fortunately, the supreme court agreed with this decades ago and it is!

end of story

I completely understand the position of the pro-life people. If a fetus is life, then it is murder to abort them.

But, I do not understand appealing to the most genetically deficient people in society. I'd rather retards are aborted, as well as other segments of the population we know do not contribute to advancing our society. That includes all races. Procreation is an obvious need, but it makes the future so much easier if the genetic makeup of people being born is acceptable.

Well, I'm as hip to genocide as the next guy, but can you be specific about which races you want aborted?

Van, I am not even advocating genocide here. I advocate limiting the procreation of people that are genetically inferior. That spans all races. If some races are harder hit by this policy, well, it is just a policy - a standard for human development.

We can agree that if everyone were retarded or genetically determined to be criminals, we would want less of them in the creation of a purposeful society. We have that science now. We know who are more apt to be criminals. We know who will be a drain. We need to recognize that fact, and base policy on these inherent facts.

Id be ok with a total world meltdown leaving only me and a few cute woman survivors. Make it happen k?

That dream is not far from reality. Limiting population from undesirable population growths will necessarily increase the amount of attractive people. Racism does not fight beauty. Beauty is a natural aspect and evolutionary limit. It is not random. Beautiful people hold beautiful genes. Crime ridden people hold crime ridden genes. Morality is not subjective. It is determined by your genes. We can eliminate the problem if we only have the courage.

But, I do not understand appealing to the most genetically deficient people in society. I'd rather retards are aborted, as well as other segments of the population we know do not contribute to advancing our society. That includes all races.

uh. . that's genocide.

Hmm. I understand genocide to be the elimination of a specific race. Dictionary. com defines it as "the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group." So, Van, you have a point. I support genocide, in the terms that we define genocide now. However, that definition is faulty. If the only thing that determines humanity is genes, only bad genes should be eliminated. Bad genes are determined by the marketplace. Unfortunately, bad genes are supported by government funding. Instead of disappearing, they procreate on public dollars.

Back