Why African Americans are good at sports.

kharnal

Veteran X
I was perusing Digg when I came upon this story...

The Racial breakdown of professional sports (IMG)

"Black people are good at sports, LOL"

It's not because they're black. There isn't an African predisposition to athletic ability. Where are all the dominant athletes from Nigeria, Tanzania, South Africa?

Jamaica (a tiny little island) produces more world class sprinters than the entire African continent.

African Americans dominate sports because in the slave ships on the way over from Africa, 50% died and only the strong survived. Once they arrived they were in many ways bred by slave owners for physical prowess. A sad fact of American history revealed by the difference between indigenous African athletes and the ancestors of slaves in the Western Hemisphere.

It's not because they're black. There isn't an African predisposition to athletic ability. Where are all the dominant athletes from Nigeria, Tanzania, South Africa?
They're too busy killing each other in civil wars, revolutions, and bloody coups.

also why 99% of black chicks are crazy fucking ugly

tiny cute little negros don't work the fields or make good big negros

theonion-moon-landing.jpg

I went to a predominately black high school, and one day an English teacher brought this up in class.

Everyone went ape shit(lol racist) and a couple of people just walked out. She was reprimanded by the school.

The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way — because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs. This goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trading, the owner — the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid.

Back