Tony Kornheiser suspended from PTI for 2 weeks for 'sexist' comments.

ShartShooter

Veteran XX
Tony Kornheiser suspended from PTI for two weeks - ESPN

Hannah-Storm-SportsCenter-outfit.jpg

ESPN 980 Audio Vault - Play Now

"Hannah Storm in a horrifying, horrifying outfit today. She's got on red go-go boots and a catholic school plaid skirt ... way too short for somebody in her 40s or maybe early 50s by now." [She's 47.] "She's got on her typically very, very tight shirt. She looks like she has sausage casing wrapping around her upper body ... I know she's very good, and I'm not supposed to be critical of ESPN people, so I won't ... but Hannah Storm ... come on now! Stop! What are you doing? ... She's what I would call a Holden Caulfield fantasy at this point."

Stupid story but PTI is the greatest show on television (ok maybe not greatest but if PTI were canceled I'd slit my wrists, I've watched it everyday for almost a decade now) and TK is a total douche but at the same time the man. Hannah Storm looks fucking retarded for a grown woman and TK was absolutely right. The nice thing about this is that all sorts of hilarity will ensue once Tony comes back.

Cool story Hansel.

Last edited:
they're just phasing all other personalities out until bill simmons is omnipresent on the network

i'm pretty sure simmons' comments would've been in-line with, if not more juvenile, than kornheiser's

i can't help but wonder if this will finally be the time that simmons guest hosts PTI too

in which case i would like you to pick my lotto numbers strife

i've often noticed and commented on how ridiculously the women anchors dress on espn

the men wear expensive suits, the women dress like they're going to bingo

anyone want to try and explain to me how holly rowe, andrea kramer, lesley visser and shelley smith still have jobs

i refuse to believe that there are not plenty of equally talented girls who are interested in sports that are not horrifically ugly

is there some sort of tenure available to female sports reporters that i was unaware of? they only have to work hard and look decent for a few years and then they're unfireable and they balloon up

anyone want to try and explain to me how holly rowe, andrea kramer, lesley visser and shelley smith still have jobs

i refuse to believe that there are not plenty of equally talented girls who are interested in sports that are not horrifically ugly

you forgot dana jacobson

20080716_ESPY_Red_Carpet_002.jpg

Dana+Jacobson+roast+video+mike+and+mike.jpg

3650.jpg

jacobsonvodka.jpg

michigan's finest

is there some sort of tenure available to female sports reporters that i was unaware of? they only have to work hard and look decent for a few years and then they're unfireable and they balloon up

the first phase was getting any women at all onto a sports network (linda cohn)

then you go for relative parity between men and women anchors

then you bring on the skanks. we're already well into this step. espn is just a few years behind cable news but it's happening. fox news and their cnbc equivalent is really driving this trend. hooker boots, short skirts, low cut sweaters, etc. it's fantastic.

Dana Jacobson is the real Christopher Reeve; the cripple was just a distraction so that Reeve could finally realize his true identity as a female sports anchor.

Back