I just did acid.

When I think of a Thousand And One Things To Do While On Acid, "posting on Tribalwar" ranks like... 8 hundred billion

rofl at thread. i guess its hard to hang out with nature in the winter huh? ahwell lock yourself in a room with paper and a pen see what happens rofl

rofl at thread. i guess its hard to hang out with nature in the winter huh? ahwell lock yourself in a room with paper and a pen see what happens rofl

Well honestly it's 2 AM and I've never done acid before so it would probably be a bad idea for me to go anywhere, trust me I'd love to go on an adventure but I want to see what it's like in the first place.

well buddy i hope its an experience for you. i kinda wish i was on acid but fuck. its christmas and you need something that youll never forget so all the power to ya. i hope you post about your trip though i wanna read it.

dont listen to dragon god if things start getting really fucked up drink water!!! it probably is a good idea to stay in atm cause you dont want anything bad to happen and on that shit alot can go wrong.

dosing at 2am..im gonna guess you were drunk and said "fuck it ill do it"

at least you'll have a great sunrise

Back