Why do so many lesbians play ultimate frisbee?

As soon as they figure out that you can re-arrange the letters to spell "Sir Beef" they will bail like little girls.

also, all the girls on my team are straight. of course, my team sucks so maybe thats why. we need to recruit some lezzos

this information is highly relevant to my situation

thanks

altho...there is a straight girl on my team who played on seattle riot (one of the best teams in the nation) and she is dating a guy who played on seattle sockeyes (one of the best teams in the nation), who is also on our team. unfortunately they are the only good ppl on our team.

so there are some exceptions :sunny:

altho...there is a straight girl on my team who played on seattle riot (one of the best teams in the nation) and she is dating a guy who played on seattle sockeyes (one of the best teams in the nation), who is also on our team. unfortunately they are the only good ppl on our team.

so there are some exceptions :sunny:

So wait.. not only is there such a thing as "best ultimate frisbee teams in the nation" but Seattle has two?

god I fucking hated when we had to play this dumb shit in high-school

We had to play this in high school too. The worst part for me was the very first time we played, I was running for the goddamn disc, stepped in a hole on the shitty field, bent my knee back the wrong way and tore through all of my ACL and most of my MCL.

Thanks ultimate frisbee, I didn't really want to be able to pivot on my right knee for the rest of my life.

Back