Dad gets laid off. Son posts YouTube vid asking people to hire him. Dad gets hired.

I'm not sure if "Mark likes to make fires" is a good term to use when searching for a job.

Is this why?

milton.jpg

This is why hardly anyone on campus has a job. Fucking dad's crying about their families. Who gives a shit about college students that cant pay for tuition next semester right?

This is why hardly anyone on campus has a job. Fucking dad's crying about their families. Who gives a shit about college students that cant pay for tuition next semester right?
College students don't work full time jobs. They work as bartenders and pizza delivery drivers.. last I checked you could still get those jobs.

College students don't work full time jobs. They work as bartenders and pizza delivery drivers.. last I checked you could still get those jobs.

Have you been to college lately? Full time jobs and full time classes are pretty much the norm now, at least where I'm at. And my point was that Dad's are showing up at interviews for bars and pizza joints saying they have kids to feed, practically disqualifying every college student who applied.

Back