Harvard economist explains why marijuana should be legal

What caused such sudden interest in this? No one was talking about MJ legalization nearly this much 5 years ago.

people who think drugs ought be legal and easily distributed should be shot in the face

try doing something with your worthless lives instead of killing braincells and wasting money in the process

the doc probably wants to be the timothy leary of weed, ousted from harvard for his rebellious hippy ideas, live at a farm, and grow different strands of weed invite friends and smoke all day.

except he sucks. not even close.

people who think drugs ought be legal and easily distributed should be shot in the face

try doing something with your worthless lives instead of killing braincells and wasting money in the process

xanax is legal (via prescription) and very easily distributed. I know people who are retarded because of that shit.

I dont smoke but,

Is working in some office doing no real good, having kids the world doesnt need, and slaving away to buy a fancy new tech toy every now and again really any better, is it really contributing more to the world, making the world a better place?

I cant say I know too many potheads who I think are making the world a worse place to live in at least.

what does an economist know about the social effects on the subject of legalization of all drugs ??

imagine heroin being legal LMAO. just the marketing side of it. holy shit i can't imagine.

Last edited:
Ok, I like where he's gettin at, but I disagree with him because he wants to legalize all the other drugs too.. Not cool man. I only smoke MJ, I don't shoot up meth/heroin/smoke crack/snort cocaine. That shit is whack.

Back