how did your v-day go?

motoxbudd

Contributor
Veteran XV
mine sucked. she knows about tw, so dont really wanna make things worse by posting the whole lame details. but just take it as fact, that it sucked. hope yours was better.

-moto

Mine was a little dull but it worked out I think. We weren't trying to do anything too fancy this year anyway, just had a nice dinner.

Mine was great :)

Went out to the best japanese restaurant in town. Got a bottle of champagne. Brought the girly home to watch the Fifth Element on my new LCD :D

And she gave me WallE, some cufflinks, heaps of chocolate and some PEZ!

:boogie:

Kind regards
DrSupey

Ds-p-body%20lotion.jpg

Sock_Puppet_2_small.jpg

it was fantastic

Mine was great :)

Went out to the best japanese restaurant in town. Got a bottle of champagne. Brought the girly home to watch the Fifth Element on my new LCD :D

And she gave me WallE, some cufflinks, heaps of chocolate and some PEZ!

:boogie:

Kind regards
DrSupey

Make sure you watch BURN-E too.

You watched WALL-E with your girlfriend on Valentine's day?

What do you do for an encore, give her back rubs while watching Lion King and discussiong your favorite ice cream flavor?

Don't be such a fucking pussy.

had a great dinner, went to some party in the neighborhood, then went to a bar until 3am and got a ton of free drinks and got laid a few times, great day overall

everything was booked yesterday so going out tonight
should be fun, japanese steakhouse, then home to watch tale of desperaux

Went out to a nice dinner. Had a nice steak with delicious sides. Came back home and relaxed - but mostly passed out cause she had work that day.

She got me a bunch of little gifts like a couple new wallets, some boxers, candies, and some RTD protein shakes. All very useful. :)

She was on the rag so no bang bang bang - but I think I was too tired/drunk last night anyway.

everything was booked yesterday so going out tonight
should be fun, japanese steakhouse, then home to watch tale of desperaux

why in the motherfuck do people
type like this? Seriously what the
fuck is wrong with you? It's like
you're trying to construct
a fucking haiku or something

need moar details.

cmon....

fuqit. she knows it sucked. whats the big deal with sharing the stupid details with my net hate mongers. its long... so if you dont wanna read the book, dont click the spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited:
Back